Sign in to follow this  
BrianN

Price Check Walther ppk/s

Hey guys, I offered to buy my friend's Walther ppk/s .22 stainless . Its a 1970's something production imported by interarms with made in West Germany on the slide which I think is the coolest part. Trying to get a fair market price on this pistol if anyone can help us out. Gun is in good to very good condition with two mags. One with pinky extension one without.

$700.00 is way too high for a .22

there are currently 37 PPK/s on Gb.com - none with bids anywhere near that number.

In the area of $400.00 +/-

They are not the same.  The 70's production ones are NOT the same as the current $400 models.

The Interarms ones cost lots more though I am not sure of a fair price.  You will have to do your own research.

Yea I checked GB first before asking.  Couldn't really find a comparable pistol so I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has seen what these particular ppk/s's are going for. I'll have to go into full google-fu mode tomorrow when I have motivation. $700 probably isn't that far off.