ogfarmer

Firearms Specialties FFL - Neshanic / Hillsborough

I just did a transfer of my Ruger into Firearms Specialties in Neshanic / Hillsborough just around corner from my house. He is a home based FFL for 20+ years. Never knew he was there till I looked on GB.

Real nice guy who does transfers for $48.15 includes NICS and tax.

He's been doing Gunsmithing for most of his work and will do compliance work on AR's etc... if shipped to him

He mentioned being able to do orders for firearms and accessories.

I noticed some stuff like BCM gunfighter CH's, various mags for some pistols etc.., SKS accessories, Nikon scopes, lasers, and a bunch of other stuff, parts and accessories. I didn't spend much time inventorying or pricing all his stuff cause we were in a basement office and it was all over the place. He seems to know a bunch about AR's cause we were talking about Geissele trigger upgrades and stuff.

If anyone looking for another FFL give Dennis a call @ Firearms Specialties 908-369-7034 or  Cell 908-625-3225 he's open by appt.  M-F 2-8 and I think he had some hours on Saturday also but I forget.

• Like 1