Jfoster99

Spotted an American Tactical 5.56 AR NIB for $610

I was picking up my Bushmaster Carbon 15 at Franks Tackle in Wayne and saw they had a American Tactical ( Polymer Lower) for $610. Had single rail gas block , A2 comp and pinned stock.

I was very impressed.. The Finish on the Bushmaster Carbon-15 I was picking up looked like crap compared to the AT . Plus the gas block was a cheap shaved A2 front sight touched up with black paint and no break/comp on the barrel. ( just crowned)

I paid exactly $610 for the Carbon-15 as well but also had to pay $25 shipping and $45 transfer fee

They had just the one American Tacticsl for $610.

The polymer "Omni" lower looks perfect.. Very hard to tell it is not aluminum..

I am so pissed I ordered a Carbon -15.

So even though they were the same base price I had to pay shipping and transfer fee... Plus the carbon -15 awb complient version had no comp/break. I dropped off the barrel at G&S hunting in Patterson to thread, in pin a cheap A2 comp. another $165.

At least they are going to cut the barrel to 14.5" for a true 16" setup.

All in I paid $840. Way to much...

I got to say $610 for a jersey compliant AR from a local shop is an awesome price....

Everyone is selling the Windham's and Busmasters for over $900 at the guns stores in north jersey.

If someone does not go down there and pick up that rifle this weekend I just might have to do it myself.

I can't get it out of my mind... It would work well with a Diamondhead VRS Drop in rail and an ACE ultralight Stock. Both are about $100. So for about $800 you would have a great range rifle that might is only a tad over 5lbs.