thelosticon

custom fabricated 30rd pmags

Didn't Nappen just get a guy off of the hook for possession of 30 round mags, arguing that police didn't test fire them to make sure they could continuously fire more than 15 rounds continuously?

Yeah but you can't rely on incompetence to get off...  They may do it next time....

Guy look at it my way. When we do quals at work most of the young bucks are shooting Glocks Smiths and other hi cap hand guns but its amazing how much faster Iam at reloading my 7 round Kimber 1911 without missing a beat.... Why because by having to do more mag changes makes me more proficient and faster than the guys shooting the high cap mags.... so when I qual with my 15 round Smith Iam just as proficient and faster than the "young guns".........

Guy look at it my way. When we do quals at work most of the young bucks are shooting Glocks Smiths and other hi cap hand guns but its amazing how much faster Iam at reloading my 7 round Kimber 1911 without missing a beat.... Why because by having to do more mag changes makes me more proficient and faster than the guys shooting the high cap mags.... so when I qual with my 15 round Smith Iam just as proficient and faster than the "young guns".........

Thats due to the fact your the weapon the firearm is the tool. Your faster for probably a variety of reasons. But mainly due to your experience, practice, and dedication. And the "young guns" are probably still learning firing your weapon is only half the battle. The other half being developing a familiarity with the weapon system.

Thats due to the fact your the weapon the firearm is the tool. Your faster for probably a variety of reasons. But mainly due to your experience, practice, and dedication. And the "young guns" are probably still learning firing your weapon is only half the battle. The other half being developing a familiarity with the weapon system.

Yeah, but perfect practice makes perfect. Single stack 1911 mags don't let you practice bad habits. You either nail it or it goes all pear shaped. Get fast and reliable with relaods ona  1911, and anything double stack is cake.