brocglock23

Time to start a new gun group in NJ???

i am glad to hear that things are getting ironed out. i havent noticed anything yet on the fb page though.

as for north south border? i kind of think those lines seem to keep changing to suit whomevers preferences.

I see Anthony made good on dropping NJ2AS from his show...

Yes I did. I still will as I have always done to support and "TRY" to unify ALL NJ 2A groups. Sometimes it is not easy. If you all only new…………..

Ant

Funny how we all have a different idea of where the north/south line is.  I always felt that I had to drive too far north for the meetings.

Agreed.  2/3 of the meetings were in North Jersey - Belleville and Toms River.  The only South Jersey meetings were in Winslow.  It's a 90 minute drive (mostly north) for me to go to Toms River and a few hours to Belleville.  I hoped for more down south, too.

this thread should never have been put in a place where it can be viewed by anyone who is not registered and logged in to the forums. why make it easy for the other side. as far as nj2as i think they are sticking there paddles in to many creeks and it has become overwelming. the nj2as is very good at poking a stick at townships to force compliance. ccw will be won in the courts by SAF thats what there good at. as for me I am and will continune to be a member of nj2as as well as nra, saf, and any other pro 2a group that suits my purpose. if can't get past the bs we are done.

this thread should never have been put in a place where it can be viewed by anyone who is not registered and logged in to the forums. why make it easy for the other side. as far as nj2as i think they are sticking there paddles in to many creeks and it has become overwelming. the nj2as is very good at poking a stick at townships to force compliance. ccw will be won in the courts by SAF thats what there good at. as for me I am and will continune to be a member of nj2as as well as nra, saf, and any other pro 2a group that suits my purpose. if can't get past the bs we are done.

This. I have no idea why anyone one let their ego's get a hold of their better senses and keep having this fight in public on face book and forums.

Would a mod please move this thread to a private area requiring a login to read it? 

err everyone could get an account. Tact and discretion should have kept this whole mess completely OFF electronic medium. Nailing shut the barn doors after the horses have left, been slaughtered, and the barn burned down seems pointless.

This is true, but it at least takes SOME level of effort to read these posts (which I agree that we, including myself, should not have posted on a forum in the first place).  But at least a simple google search wouldn't show the details if it was private. 

err everyone could get an account. Tact and discretion should have kept this whole mess completely OFF electronic medium. Nailing shut the barn doors after the horses have left, been slaughtered, and the barn burned down seems pointless.

+1 to this. If people don't think there are anti's with accounts...... Well I got these magic beans for sale. No refunds or exchange. Cash only.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk