Hey everyone! This is our first post as we are new to the boards and just want to introduce our shop. We are a central NJ based shop that does Certified Cerakote applications, we are also a licensed FFL. Our shop we do a little bit of everything , we have the firearms side, we also do custom and industrial powder coating, sandblasting, ceramic work, and Line-X spray in bed liners. If anyone has any questions please feel free to reply , send a PM , or give the shop a call! Hope to be in contact with everyone , and chat it up on here as well as I am a forum junkie!

Jeremy @ GsdCoatings 732-722-2955 

Yes sorry i forgot to add the website to my sig.   Our mailing address is Keyport NJ but we are basically located in Laurence Harbor which is just 2 miles down the highway. Now we are having a new website built and it will be up soon with somewhat of a price list and pictures and all that. On the old site it does say we dont have our FFL yet BUT WE DO HAVE IT. We became official the first week of december. You can see we are listed on Gunbroker.com as well.

Jeremy @ GsdCoatings.com 732-722-2955

Gents

I met Paul from GSD Coatings the other night while out for dinner. I heard someone speaking about guns so naturally I introduced myself. I am glad I did. I asked that they join NJGunforums because I know a lot of people here will have interest. I look forward to maybe getting that desert digital camo on my beretta 90-two. Looks nice! Welcome aboard guys!!!

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worn_holster Yes we can do serialized parts of the firearms like barrels or receivers, the old website doesnt have accurate information because of how outdated it was. the problem was we could not store firearms because we did not have our FFL.  Alec.mc. its approximately 1-2 mills so its extremely thin and wont have any effect on covering up serial numbers or tolerances for the gun.

Jeremy @ GsdCoatings.com 732-722-295

blksheep to be completely honest and without trying to bash rhino liner they are nothing alike. LineX is sprayed into the bed hot and really glues and seals to the bed properly so nothing gets underneath. Its so strong and durable its unbelievable. If you come into our shop we actually sprayed Line-X on to those little cheap Styrofoam coolers you get at like home depot for like 3 dollars and it strengthens it soo much my big ass can stand on it !  

Good Luck in your business.  Glad to see you here.  blksheep, Line-X is the way to go. Had it done to a 2013 GMC full size P/U with the topcoat.  In a word, WOW.  Would not even consider anything else again.  Go see it.  You cannot believe the difference, worth every penny!

I picked up my Remington 700 5R .308 from GsdCoatings today. They gave my receiver, barrel, and bolt a nice Armor Black finish. Excellent job, and excellent service. Jeremy and Derek were a pleasure to deal with. It is great to have a local outfit that handles Cerakote coatings. Thanks!

blksheep I'm sure for the rust that will need to be addresses first (not positive) but the Line-x will prevent anything being thrown in from damaging it. Have my Ram done and LOVE it, will always get it done on trucks. I even know someone who got his whole truck sprayed, looks pretty bad a$$, but expensive.

Would you guys sandblast rims and powder coat? I have 22s that need done.

Edit: already spending that money wisely there Dan? Lol

blksheep I'm sure for the rust that will need to be addresses first (not positive) but the Line-x will prevent anything being thrown in from damaging it. Have my Ram done and LOVE it, will always get it done on trucks. I even know someone who got his whole truck sprayed, looks pretty bad a$$, but expensive.

Would you guys sandblast rims and powder coat? I have 22s that need done.

Edit: already spending that money wisely there Dan? Lol

LOL, no thats gotta go to ammo. But in time i want to get it done.... 

Hey guys ,  sorry I have been sick the past few days and just laying in bed not at the computer =/ , so anyway let me do some follow up. Polak for a short bed truck , basic bed liner under the rail we charge $495 but there is alot of options like the UV top coat and the contractors cut and others ! Give me a call and I can tell you the specifics for your truck.   Thebeard PM incoming.  Ewc88 are the rims chrome or aluminum, we can def do the work for you thou!