Sign in to follow this  
Tom-NJ2AS

Flying into North Carolina this morning

Flying into Raleigh then driving to Beaufort, NC for the day. It's a bout a 3 hour drive so I am sure I will stop at some gun shops. There are a bunch down there so I am looking to see if anyone knows that area and suggest a place. I will be driving route 70 all the way there and back. I think I will finally try Ruth's chris as there is one near my hotel in Cary. Wish I had a couple days but this is an in and out trip

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I stopped at one place called wt's on route 70. Heal eat selection of guns. Checked out some possible conceal carry weapons. I looked at the beretta nano, the s&w bodyguard and another s&w. I really liked the bodyguard so far. I will be checking them out more hw no get back to nj. For now I am waiting for my flight reading my first copy of recoil magazine. Never heard if it but looks cool

Well I stopped at one place called wt's on route 70. Heal eat selection of guns. Checked out some possible conceal carry weapons. I looked at the beretta nano, the s&w bodyguard and another s&w. I really liked the bodyguard so far. I will be checking them out more hw no get back to nj. For now I am waiting for my flight reading my first copy of recoil magazine. Never heard if it but looks cool

without getting into the whole caliber debate. I forgot a few times that i had the bodyguard on me. It's that comfy and conceals that well. I either carry it in my front pocket or on the hip. At 7 yards the bullets go where i want them and i personally like the trigger and i can manipulate the controls with ease. The nano I hated the trigger and it felt like a brick. Got rid of it and got a pm9 off a forum member here and love it. And it's only a little bigger then the bg380. I can't conceal it in all pockets like the BG. Hope the insight helped. Interested in your impression on the guns.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that input. I am not a fan of not having a manual safety on my weapons. Personal preference. I will check out the bodyguard again and the pm9! Thanks again

no problem. I leave the safety off when I carry the BG but I can appreciate your thoughts on the no safety policy. Also the cm9 can be had a few hundred cheaper if your interested. Best of luck on your decision

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk