SW99

Harvey Weinstein on Stern Today

Anyone else hear the ridiculous nonsense that this tool was yapping about today on Stern? 

"NRA fans should not be rejoicing though.  Harvey - who talked at length about his hatred for guns in America - hinted that he and Meryl Streep are working on an anti NRA movie that he promises will bring the gun industry to it's knees."

http://www.howardstern.com/howard-on-air/howard-100-101/2014-01-15

(I suggest listening to it to get the full understanding as I am recalling what I heard this morning)

He was talking about his hatred for guns as he was discussing his support for the Jew's taking up arms during the Holocaust. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Germany take away everyones guns before all that happened? That really worked out well. He was also laughing as he said he would "hate to be in the gun stocks" when his movie comes out as they will all come crashing down. 

I don't even know how to respond to this ignorance. 

SW99.

I heard the interview too. Let him try. No movie will have an effect on this, especially since Hollywood makes a ton of dough from movies where guns are used.

There's a difference between movie props and citizens still being able to purchase/possess .....I mean they show all types of things done/used in movies that are illegal to do/possess ....Hollywood could care less about your and my rights...it's about money for them...

And while the movie (if it were to come to fruition) will not be the defining moment that "the man" will use to kick in doors and take guns.....it's simply another brainwashing event for the dopey libtards/sheeple...it's all about incremental change in mindset of the people...doesn't have to be everyone...just enough

Did not listen, but what did Howie say being a gun owner and a ccw?

Stopped listening to Howard when he became everything that he used to mock.

He really just let the tool say what he said and moved on to another subject. Was kind of surprised he didn't press it more either cause I know howard is a gun owner.

He really just let the tool say what he said and moved on to another subject. Was kind of surprised he didn't press it more either cause I know howard is a gun owner.

If you've got satellite radio you should just give up on Stern and switch to Opie and Anthony. Anthony Cumia is a very strong 2A supporter whose collection may rival any member here.

Well, perhaps not Bluelinefish.

If you've got satellite radio you should just give up on Stern and switch to Opie and Anthony. Anthony Cumia is a very strong 2A supporter whose collection may rival any member here.

Well, perhaps not Bluelinefish.

This.

O&A have been broadcasting better radio than Stern ever since they came to NY and were on WNEW.

Also Ant being a gun guy and a vocal pro 2a makes it more gooder.

This.

O&A have been broadcasting better radio than Stern ever since they came to NY and were on WNEW.

Also Ant being a gun guy and a vocal pro 2a makes it more gooder.

I loved O&A when my wife had XM. My car has Sirius which doesn't offer that channel unless you pay more. despite being the same company.

Howard has become pussified and preaches liberal nonsense. Loves Bloomy and seems to like De Blasio.  He loved S&F and thinks everyone should be searched.

Howard was going off in a negative rant about firearms I think last week again. I'm sure his CCW mags are loaded more than 7rds

Him and Robin piss me off with their liberal script. They both used to have a head on their shoulders. Especailly Robin she was defending the 2A and was against AWB and all that last year, now she seems to have flipped

But I still listen.

I used to listen to O&A way back and never got back into them. I have watched Anthonys show tho.

Money can't buy you love. Look at A-rod.

The highlight of Stern's career was when Chrissie Whitman named the rest area on I-295 after him.

He has always craved mainstream validation of his importance yet shunted off on pay radio he is mostly a non factor now.

The Japanese have a word for these faux celebrities,  I forget what it is now.

hearvy, is just trying to put asses in seats...just another progessive hypocrite who became rich selling violent gun moves...nra not only servived the worse potential threat to them after CT (an event that could not have been all of us any sader and reflective), but thrived. most america knows all about the hidden agendas of gun control.