Sign in to follow this  
jrfly3006

What Firearm periodicals do you read/subscribe to?

I was reading a bunch but they got expensive. I still get F&S and American Rifleman. I read mostly online now for free

Nothing like going to a B&N or Boarders and thumbing thru all the gun mags and people eying you up, while they drink their lattes.

Last year I went and bought a pile of mags to ship to Afghanistan and the people in line and clerk were giving me weird looks cause this was just after Newtown.

The Internet.

I get things like Front Sight and American Rifleman because of memberships, but I wouldn't actively subscribe to any of them, I get them as a side effect of memberships.

This..   Americas First Freedom from my NRA membership..  otherwise, i read everything i need to read here or other various blogs/youtube/sites...

unless you count cabelas catalogs every 2 weeks..  lol

The Internet.

I get things like Front Sight and American Rifleman because of memberships, but I wouldn't actively subscribe to any of them, I get them as a side effect of memberships.

+1.  I've also gone "paperless." :D

I bought an issue of Recoil a few months back while i was in the terminal at EWR. it made the plane ride tolerable, and i was surprised at how awesome the content was. They had great background article about Bravo company and some good gear reviews as well. I've considered subscribing

I bought an issue of Recoil a few months back while i was in the terminal at EWR. it made the plane ride tolerable, and i was surprised at how awesome the content was. They had great background article about Bravo company and some good gear reviews as well. I've considered subscribing

It's cheaper on a kindle

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Rifleman and North American Hunter; both because they come with the memberships.

Used to get G&A, Shotgun News, etc....but after awhile I noticed their articles tend to wrap around after about 3-4 years and become the same stuff.