Silence Dogood

Are you ready for a damned fight???

I admittedly have not been watching that nonsense... what CCW are being rolled back? I have not heard anything about it?

all reciprocity with the exception of UTAH is now only honored for residents of the state.  so non-resident florida permits are no longer valid. 

its not that they dont care.. it was an issue with PA residents circumventing the PA process for concealed carry... the effect on people from NJ carrying in PA was IMO unintentional.. and not the focus of the change.. 

just forces NJ residents to open carry when there.  

just forces NJ residents to open carry when there.  

how can you legally open carry in PA...

at some point you would have to transport the gun in the vehicle? and can't you only do that to and from exempted locations (similar to NJ)

I stand corrected.. I always forget that you can transport in PA with ANY carry permit.. so yes.. you can still open carry.. 

all reciprocity with the exception of UTAH is now only honored for residents of the state.  so non-resident florida permits are no longer valid. 

which is not really PA chipping away at the gun rights of PA residents... it is just a circus show for the idiots in Philly.. 

all reciprocity with the exception of UTAH is now only honored for residents of the state. so non-resident florida permits are no longer valid.

which from a political stand point was done for what can be considered justified reasons. Florida will give a pa resident a permit without a having a pa permit. Utah won't and is the only reason they are still around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

its not that they dont care.. it was an issue with PA residents circumventing the PA process for concealed carry... the effect on people from NJ carrying in PA was IMO unintentional.. and not the focus of the change.. 

IMHO Death by a thousand cuts. This is just the first cut.

IMHO Death by a thousand cuts. This is just the first cut.

you are certainly entitled to that opinion.. but just keeping it in perspective in that it really didnt have much to do with PA rights.. but more people going around the system that is in place...

with that said one of the reasons that this happened is because that cesspool Philly was denying applicants like crazy... but the correct fight to have is the one where you fight Philly and correct the problem... out of state permits was a band aid to the real problem..  

Same record; different year by the Democrats in this state. If Christie wants to be President he will veto all or most of the these bills. My problem is what happens in 2016 when he is no longer here and the Democrats ram these bills through yet again with a Democrat as Governor? We are all fooked then. I cannot believe some of the more assinine bills they have proposed this year. None will do anything to prevent criminals and inner-city thugs from killing each.

"Requires firearms endorsement on driver's license or non-driver identification card." WTF for? Or the $100 permit fee (ahem, tax)?

Same record; different year by the Democrats in this state. If Christie wants to be President he will veto all or most of the these bills. My problem is what happens in 2016 when he is no longer here and the Democrats ram these bills through yet again with a Democrat as Governor? We are all fooked then. I cannot believe some of the more assinine bills they have proposed this year. None will do anything to prevent criminals and inner-city thugs from killing each.

"Requires firearms endorsement on driver's license or non-driver identification card." WTF for? Or the $100 permit fee (ahem, tax)?

We are good until 2018. If CC gets in, then Kim takes over. Still republican control, but it will all be over in 2018. I plan to leave in 2017, starting the arrangements now.

We are good until 2018. If CC gets in, then Kim takes over. Still republican control, but it will all be over in 2018. I plan to leave in 2017, starting the arrangements now.

This is overly optimistic. Christie is weakened by the scandals, he may not be able to veto things and he may even get a veto proof bill.

95% of these bills won't even reach the governor's desk.

This is overly optimistic. Christie is weakened by the scandals, he may not be able to veto things and he may even get a veto proof bill.

Call me an optimist, but I think these scandals are a tempest in a teapot. I haven't seen anything in the media in a while. The Hoboken mayor (which IMO was a much bigger scandal than the bridge) has been suspiciously silent.

I think in two years, the outrage will have dampened, people will still be disgusted by it, but people will base their vote on other real issues.

I will say this again, it's because we are not uniform in our efforts.  We are 1mm strong and act as if we are 3 people using spoons to empty water on the Titanic

Or gerrymandering. This last election, IIRC, about 900k more votes were cast by republicans, yet essentially no seats changed party. So....

Start the count-down now. After today's accusation, that Christie knew about the lane closures, NJ will never again have a Republican governor. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. He's finished. My bet: 75% it's phony. But it doesn't matter.

Take a good look at Fat Boy, folks. Take a good f*****g look. He was no prize package, but he's better than that goddamned crook Corzine, and better than our next governor, Mr. Sweeney, will be. What's happening here -- and what has happened in Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Hampshire, and much earlier Vermont -- is what will unravel in the country as a whole. 

We are outnumbered. This is the inevitable outcome of democracy: two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. When majority rule outweighs the law.