david8613

Advice on optics for a bull pup

Im gonna be picking up a tavor this week and wanted your opinion on some optics for her. My concerns are mainly the ones with batteries might run out when I need most, are there decent optics that don't use batteries?

I have a mepro m21 for sale in the classifieds... New in box..lol

I'm not a fan of Aimpoint, but thats what I have on my TAVOR.... YES, BLAKE same as yours!!!

LOL. Hope you are enjoying it. Did you try the charging handle swap yet? Loving it.

My choice for optics would either be the aimpoint PRO or the trijicon ta11 or ta33. I have a ta11 and 31. Love the 11, the 31 is also good but eye relief is short.

I currently have the pro on there bc I dont shoot it past 200yds.

LOL. Hope you are enjoying it. Did you try the charging handle swap yet? Loving it.

My choice for optics would either be the aimpoint PRO or the trijicon ta11 or ta33. I have a ta11 and 31. Love the 11, the 31 is also good but eye relief is short.

The rail/charging handle swap was definitely a good mod for me.... Makes light manipulation far more intuitive ...thanks again Blake!

Wtf..stupid tapatalk

I'm not a fan of Aimpoint, but thats what I have on my TAVOR.... YES, BLAKE same as yours!!!

Why aren't you a fan? Did you buy it in the recent sale?
Curious as well...

ETA: What sale? Did I miss cheap Aimpoints? 'Cause I need a T1-2moa for my MSAR...

Edited by High Exposure

Curious as well...

ETA: What sale? Did I miss cheap Aimpoints? 'Cause I need a T1-2moa for my MSAR...

I believe the deal they are referring to is over the holidays where there were a few places you could get the PRO for $350 shipped. Didnt see any great deals on the T1.

EOTurds.....;)

Best deal, IF they have them in stock I've found is at LaRue... They bundle T1s with their mounts and the prices come out fairly low.

Haven't looked lately, but even if you don't need a mount, use it elsewhere and just drop the dot on your rifle.

Big note: if you do their deal, call to confirm stock before ordering because the site does not confirm stock. I orig ordered my T1 2 MOA and waited a few days for status change. Called and found out the hard way.

Only other place for those is watch Opticsplanet closely as well as the others.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

NO only MOD i did was removed the reset spring to lightned the trigger pull.  I saw it on MAC miltary arms channel.

I have a red dot on my ps90 and an EOTech on my Tavor.  I like the holo scope on the Tavor better than the red dot on the PS 90.  It is personal preference.

did you ever pick anything up.. I am probably selling one of my Aimpoint PRO.. it is the one that was on my SBR which only went to the range a few times.. I love it but my fiance wants something "different" whatever that means..

Sent ya a pm.