Geissele Ssa-e trigger

Moe Rifle stock

Seekins SP223 Upper

Ranier Nickel Boron Match BCG

Seekins MCSR2 15" rail

BCM gunfighter charging handle

Harris S-BRM bipod

Noveske 20" Varmint Medium barrel

Excited to shoot it, but still debating on the optic and would like suggestions.  Looking for 12+ magnification.  Debating the Nikon p223 or Monarch but open to others.  Strictly for the range and would like to shoot 300+ yards

post-5234-0-35578400-1390182049_thumb.jpg

Very nice.  I used the same upper, lower, rail combo on a 300 blackout build.  Nice stuff for a really good price and it was very light.  Rifle looks great.

I have the P300 which is the 300 blk version of the p223.  I liked it better than the monarch, a bit more tactical and flexible from lower power.  It's all preference but I was really surprised at how good the glass was at the lower price point at which I got that scope.  I don't think you could go wrong with either.

Ended up getting a nikon M223 4-16x.  It was on sale for a great price so I figured might as well.  Here is a pic of it next to my 14.5 lightweight build.  The weight difference between the two is huge, but being a dedicated range gun thats not an issue.  While I haven't tested the scope out down range yet, just looking through it the clarity is amazing.

Brownell's had it on sale. Looks like it still is http://www.brownells.com/optics-mounting/scopes/rifle-scopes/ar-15-m16-m-223-scopes-prod54670.aspx?avs|Manufacturer_1=NIKON.  BDC reticle is OOS though.   I also used the coupon code SSS (dont know if its still valid) and got an additional 10% off of it and the mount