Golf battery

Whats the weather from now to tuesday

So im leaving for california for a few days and i do snow removal. Lots of it. Atleast 7 commercial sites and numerous residential sites what is saturday through tuesday looking like. I have my sources but what do you all see out there. It is a matter of do i go or dont i. Id rather not go Stresss if im away. Micromanager. Yes i am.

You'd better have someone you trust covering for you...........I don't go anywhere in winter I can't drive to - can't be at the mercy of the airlines to get me home if a storm is coming. Remember.....this last storm was only snow showers until two days out and Saturday is looking like something will need to be done, salting at a minimum. I've got at least two storms worth of salt, but we're going to get another load tomorrow to make sure we get through the weekend without running out.

Thanks. Keep the input coming. I have till 8:30 am to go or no go. Its a wedding in napa valley. And believe me. I dont want to go. Its for the wifes family. I heard a noreaster for possibly sundaynight possibly monday. If it does happen i can say say i told you so. Listen to me more often. Right. You guys know where im coming from.

I trust "Severe NJ Weather" on facebook for storm information.  

I have to second this -- he called this past snow a week ago when know one else was saying squat -- I've only been following him for a few weeks but he's been dead on since I've been watching

on your trip -- I've been in the snow removal business for over 25 years -- been doing the same 400 unit condo complex for 24 of those years -- I have only taken 2 vacations by air in those 25 years during the winter -- I just don't do it -- way too much riding on me --  the money is good but I wonder if its worth it sometimes -- as they say "it is blood money" -- this past storm I spent 27 hours on site -- mostly in a JD 544E

I trust "Severe NJ Weather" on facebook for storm information.  

I third this.  Between him and EPAWA, you can get a good distant heads up on anything in the pipeline.

As it stands now, there is minor snow on Saturday and there's potential for a storm on Wednesday but it looks like it's a miss.

The guys who have FB and follow that guy whose been dead on about weather, have you seen if he mentioned anymore snow any time soon? I don't have FB, don't want one, but want my damn truck clean! Lol and my luck usually is I wash it then it'll snow a second after it dries. So if anyone could mention anything on if there is another snow storm he's predicting that be awesome!