JDemented

Local shops carrying AK Variants (Central Jersey)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but are there any Woodbridge, Sayreville, Old Bridge (Central Jersey) shops around that have Saiga 7.62 available that are in the $450-$500 range? Probably not the place to ask but with this being geared towards AK folks some of you may know.

I don't think you're gonna find anything worth buying for $500. I think they start at around 6-700. You might find something used, but you're gonna have to get lucky.

For $500, you might be disappointed in its quality.  You might get lucky though.  I have been keeping track and find that the price of AK's have increase drastically while the price of AR's are rapidly falling.

There it is, I stand corrected. I don't know why I started thinking Arsenal when all that was asked for was a Saiga.

I ended up picking up the Saiga 7.62 from Atlantic Firearms. All in All I paid about $512 to bring it home. $475 shipped and East Brunswick Sportsman $37 for FFL/Nics. I did call around locally but couldn't find anything for less that $650.

Cool! If you have any questions about the conversion, don't be afraid to ask.

Cool! If you have any questions about the conversion, don't be afraid to ask.

Already converted. I tried to wait but I couldn't. Converted, Froglubed, and waiting on the MI hand guard. I am waiting for MidwestPX to release his first batch of AK Mags before I install the bullet guide.  I can't wait to get it on the range. Thanks again for every ones input. My first AK variant. 

Already converted. I tried to wait but I couldn't. Converted, Froglubed, and waiting on the MI hand guard. I am waiting for MidwestPX to release his first batch of AK Mags before I install the bullet guide.  I can't wait to get it on the range. Thanks again for every ones input. My first AK variant. 

Do you have a drill press to do it or are you going by hand?