70gto

Glock 20sf

Tossed around the glock in 357 or the 10mm for a while in my head. Made a decision and went with the 10mm and ordered one. Hopefully no buyers remorse on this one. I shoot the glock 30 in 45acp no problem and its pleasant to shoot. I am hoping this one doesn't kick like a mule or then I would not be happy. For the record I don't like the snap of the 40cal for me that's why the 22 will be for sale soon. Not too late to cancel or switch cal to 357, or even the 45 glock 21

Hmmm, well that sucks. Is it a lot more kick than a 45 cal?

I shoot better follow up shots with my 45 than my 40. But my 45 is the smaller Glock 30, shoots like a dream. I was kicking around the larger glock 21 also thinking recoil between that and the 10 should be around the same.  I shot my brothers 10m delta many years ago, very harsh but I perceived this model 20 would absorb recoil much better. Like I said The ffl gets them in anyway, so I can switch it out if need be,

You can run 10mm as light as you want or run it as hot you want, glock 20 handles recoil really good compared to an all metal 10mm. It's a flexible round, accurate, fast, and loud! I had sold my g20 to fund something else, if you don't like it let me Know i might buy it from ya! I miss mine...

They make a Gen4 SF?  I was under the impression that ALL Gen4s were essentially what the Gen3 SF model would have been, at least in terms of grip size. 

I've been looking into the Gen4 Glock 20 myself.  Does anyone know if the G20 qualifies for the GSSF blue label discount?

They make a Gen4 SF? I was under the impression that ALL Gen4s were essentially what the Gen3 SF model would have been, at least in terms of grip size.

I've been looking into the Gen4 Glock 20 myself. Does anyone know if the G20 qualifies for the GSSF blue label discount?

Gen 4 is just gen 4. The grip on a gen 4 with no back strap is the same size as the SF.