checko

Alien gear holsters

Anybody have the black leather? I'm curious if it stains your skin if you sweat a lot.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

I have A Black IWB holster from another manufactuer and have no problem with stains. although I always have A t-shirt between the holster and my skin

I did receive a call back. (Voicemail) he said they don't offer discounts or wholesale pricing but they would be more then happy to answer questions and deal with njgunforums.com . Maybe it would be better if a moderator / admin called them back about sponsoring. I would love to help with it but besides making a phone call I am obviously not the person to talk to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered mine the other day. PM'd them from another forum they sponsor. Quick replies back. I ordered A complete holster for my P226 and A shell for my Sp2022. Just A heads up, The lead time for delivery is out to 4 weeks. Seems like they have really gained sales from the forums they sponsor.  They are on just about all national forums. Like said above I have seen no discounts offered. But I must say that of the 3 IWB holsters I have, They are the most reasonably priced.

I received my Alien Gear holster with an extra shell recently, although I haven't had the opportunity to break it in properly. The workmanship seems fine, and the fit is very good. So initially I would say they are worth the price, and perhaps a better value.

Just be prepared to have your CC charged when the order is placed. My delivery time was close to five weeks. (But they did say that up front.)

I've had mine for two weeks now. Very comfortable, Shell change takes A couple minutes. I like the Idea of using the same leather for 2 different guns.  I did some cutting to the leather. Which I have done to all my IWB holsters just due to how I wear them and the feel that I am accustom to.   I now have IWB ho;sters from 3 makers and this is my go to holster.

So I look at my bank balance this morning and the charge for Alien Gear is gone ...wtf?? I emailed customer service and asked if they can tell me why the charge disappeared ...hoping they didn't cancel my order for some reason??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed the order on Tuesday. I'm calling if I don't hear from them soon and I'll post what their response is. I mean it's already a 4-5 backlog ...I don't want to wait even longer because some silly clerical error or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a chance to wear it some at home. After I tightened the screws just about flush to the back of the leather it gave pretty good retention. I may put shorter screws in to make it a little tighter. The holster comes with a bag of extra screws and spacers to customize the fit and cant. Holster seems sturdy and comfortable. The draw is very fast, compared to my Safariland and leather milt sparks. So far so good.