DC-Sportsman

DC-Sportsman

I swung in there about a month ago. Fantastic store, good selection. Didn't catch a name but the guy behind the counter was nice, pleasant and somewhat comically. Prices seemed fair. I would go back for a purchase in the future.

Did you recognize the gun display cases? :blind:

Welcome to the forum ...

...now can you give us some hints as to your address, hours, and transfer / NICS charges?

Thanks

yes, you can go to this forum http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/forum/60-ranges-gun-shops/

and make a post with all your info

Thankyou for all the warm welcomes and thankyou Paul for helping me out with everything.. I apologize for not giving our address and business hours, I wasn't sure if I that was frowned upon.. Our Hours are-

Mon-Fri 10am-7pm

Sat 9am-4pm

Sun Closed

Phone 856-457-5433

Address is 366 wheat rd Buena NJ 08310..

Transfer Fee is $35

Website is www.dcsportsman.com the website is only updated weekly so please call to see whats new and whats left in stock.. we have much more than whats on our website.. We are a small business and its tough to keep up with the website. We are trying to fulfill "arms and ammos" shoes because we enjoyed his shop as customers and seen how successful he was.. hopefully 1 day my wife and I can retire and buy a mansion in AZ. as he did lol.. Again Paul Thankyou for all your support..

Its not far from 55 at all, you can take either the Garden Road exit or the Malaga exit and it's about 10  minutes from either.

I bought my new pistol there yesturday and think I found my new favorite shop.