Sign in to follow this  
jds560

Open to suggestions, 2 permits to blow

Yes sir 686+, my first handgun. I have just under 500 rounds thru it and it just does it for me

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Nice! I have the 6rd 686 with 6 inch barrel. Love it! So accurate

If you can live with SA/DA, take a look at the Ruger P95. Very comfortable gun with enough weight to feel like you're actually holding a gun but too heavy to carry (if you ever get the chance). Very good shooter too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

p95 is an ok gun. does work well most of the time. I had a few jams when i had mine. I got rid of it

Guys it's in my first post :king:

I already have a 1911 and I don't like any gun with the safety built into the slide. If it's not on the frame, I don't want it.

I'll look into these 45ACP revolvers. As it stands I'll probably end up with a P99/PPQ & Canik Shark FC.

Guys it's in my first post :king:

I already have a 1911 and I don't like any gun with the safety built into the slide. If it's not on the frame, I don't want it.

I'll look into these 45ACP revolvers. As it stands I'll probably end up with a P99/PPQ & Canik Shark FC.

great choice! you will love either one of those walthers. i have the ppq and its one of my favorites. I prefer the original model but most people would prefer the m2. the difference is the mag release. m2 is a button and original is the lever. if you decide on p99, check out the magnum research mr9 or mr40. they are identical to the p99 for a much cheaper price. i think buds has them with the stainless slide right now for around the $480 mark