eg6mick

Sig Sauer 1911 buy one get one free

I want a tacops but already have a 22 1911. Somebody lets make a deal. You give me money towards the tacops and you can have the 22.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I'll bite. How much do you want? PM me if this deal is still available.

If you were gonna buy sig , would it be a 226 or a 1911? I wish there was some deal on the 226 as I am close to buying as soon as permits come in, but now this pops up! Very tempting.

I have a 226 and love it, shoot it in both 9 and 40. The sig 1911's left me unimpressed. Given the choice I go 226 every time.

That said I love 1911's, just not the sigs.

ok fella's, I just contacted one of my suppliers bout this deal, he told me that the promo was supposed to say 'buy 2 1911 .45's, get a free 1911 .22.'

I am trying to find out as much correct info as I can bout this. I'll keep posting as I find out.

This is correct.  We dealers have to buy two Sigs to get the free 1911-22.

Deal is dead. Email from Sig:

To our valued SIG SAUER® Consumers:

As a result of the overwhelming demand for our recent 1911-22 promotion, we are announcing that allocation of these promotional packages has been fully committed. While promotional product will continue to flow into dealer locations throughout February and March, we will no longer be accepting dealer reorders. 

SIG SAUER would like to apologize for the confusion that this promotion has created in the marketplace. From the onset this was a limited supply promotion that was only available through participating dealers. Not all 1911’s and 1911-22’s in the marketplace are promotional firearms. Unfortunately, SIG SAUER is unable to identify participating dealers because the majority of the promotional packages were sold to distributors who service the national dealer network. We urge consumers to visit or call local dealers to determine if they are a participating dealer with promotional inventory available.

Again, SIG SAUER apologizes for the confusion that this promotion created and looks forward to continuing to provide the finest firearms available.

I just got this deal today at my local LGS.  Was picking up another purchase and asked about this deal, and the said they only had a few - I said I only wanted one!.  Anyway, the 1911 Tac Ops and a FDE 1911 .22lr are on hold for me until I get permits.

The .22lr will go up in the Marketplace since I already have one.  Look for it around June...

Deal is dead. Email from Sig:

To our valued SIG SAUER® Consumers:

As a result of the overwhelming demand for our recent 1911-22 promotion, we are announcing that allocation of these promotional packages has been fully committed. While promotional product will continue to flow into dealer locations throughout February and March, we will no longer be accepting dealer reorders. 

SIG SAUER would like to apologize for the confusion that this promotion has created in the marketplace. From the onset this was a limited supply promotion that was only available through participating dealers. Not all 1911’s and 1911-22’s in the marketplace are promotional firearms. Unfortunately, SIG SAUER is unable to identify participating dealers because the majority of the promotional packages were sold to distributors who service the national dealer network. We urge consumers to visit or call local dealers to determine if they are a participating dealer with promotional inventory available.

Again, SIG SAUER apologizes for the confusion that this promotion created and looks forward to continuing to provide the finest firearms available.

Found out another reason. They could not produce the guns fast enough. The supply and demand went over board. IF you find any more deals, they just may be left overs.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

This deal is still alive.  Heritage Guild in Easton has them in the case (had three Sunday morning).  HG Branchburg had them too, I just don't know if any are left.  Deal at both locations is the same - Buy a TacOps, get a free FDE .22lr 1911.  Price was less than MSRP on the TacOps at something like $1,070 I think.

The story I was told when I finally was able to get mine was demand far exceeded supply.  Dealers are just now getting what is available (at least HG is just getting theirs now - others may be different).