7.62fmj

Ice Arms getting their act together?

I've heard lots of mixed things about Ice Arms; first their products were crap i.e. inferior materials, but now they've upped all their specs, but can't keep up with demand and have terrible customer service.

Ordered a gas block from them the other day and a carrier, already got my tracking number and everything. I was hearing horror stories of several months delays and not being able to arrange returns or even get in touch with them, but I've had zero problems so far.

So what gives? They finally got their feet under them or did I just get lucky?

I wish you the best but they've been banned from arfcom as well as another forum I sponsor for incredibly poor CS.  Their CS rep actually posted very snide and condescending remarks on a public forum without addressing the CS issues that had spawn the threads in the first place.  

Geez, and here I thought people still cared about their reputations.

Not when you are setting up shop in a panic buying environment. Things seem to be cooling off fast, so I'm sure they will care about that particular horse long after it left the barn.