Shawnmoore81

P226 mk25 fde

Have had my MK25 for about 1.5 years, about 2K rounds down the pipe. I love it, but I can't see it with the SRT. I love shooting outside in the cold, and the M11 with SRT is just too "jumpy" with gloves, so I can't imagine it's any better in the MK25. To each their own.

I stand corrected. Roland mentioned it's on their pdf sheet. You'd think it be on the web as other variants indicate SRT.... You can always add one if their ain't... ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

FYI, I believe the rail is milled, and is a true 1919 picatinny rail. In my opinion that makes it better then the standard p226 rail.

But it's different than the standard ones I have so it requires different holsters. To me, it was an unnecessary upgrade

Posted Image

Just picked it up from the distributor.

Along with some other goodies

Picked what up? They all look alike in the shadows.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

ive had terrible experience with sigs. will never buy another. their customer service is by far the worst ever

really? i just picked up a M11-A1. well i put my NICS paperwork in since they were backed up today due to the snow storm yesterday so i should get the call tomorrow. but i've heard good things about their CS. care to explain a little more?

really? i just picked up a M11-A1. well i put my NICS paperwork in since they were backed up today due to the snow storm yesterday so i should get the call tomorrow. but i've heard good things about their CS. care to explain a little more?

My sig would not group at all. Atleast 5 different people shot it with the same results. was all over the place. Called their customer service. They said well what kind ammo am i using. I told them I had tried remington umc, sellier & bellot, pmc, and blazer brass. They pretty much told me Im using too cheap of ammunition and that there was nothing they can do. I explained to them that I have never had a problem with that ammo in any of my other guns. They didnt seem to care. So I sold it. Ive since shot a few others which seemed fine but not sure what all of the hype is about.

ive had terrible experience with sigs. will never buy another. their customer service is by far the worst ever

I think they have relatively quick turnover of some in customer service. I had two issues with them. First was resolved incredibly quickly. The second was resolved but the original customer service rep lost my parts I shipped in and left the company. After they tracked down the parts they were great. I'd say their customer service was a solid b+ overall