NYMetsFan86

Whats your go-to shop for pre-owned inventory?

His prices on older stuff is very high. The artillery Luger on there is worth about half of what he is asking. If it had the 2 matching mags then his price might be close to fair.

+1 for Ron...I think most of his used guns are on consignment. I bought an old gun and he called owner with my offer,which he took!

Cheyenne Outfitters also has a nice selection of used guns.

His prices on older stuff is very high. The artillery Luger on there is worth about half of what he is asking. If it had the 2 matching mags then his price might be close to fair.

New stuff is a flat 10% over his cost.

Used stuff, for the most part is on consignment and listed at either what he thinks it is worth based on his research or what the owner wants. Since I live nearby I stop by for visits and I have seen some firearms that seemed really expensive, by my limited knowledge, and before you know it - sold.

You see something used you like, don't like the price make an offer, he makes a phone call.

I have done that looking to buy a pistol and and did the opposite trying to sell a pistol.

He tends to get a lot of unique stuff. I have seen a couple of Lugers he has had and 1 or 2 I was really jonesing over, but way out of my price range.

He keeps a log of what people want, and makes phone calls every day trying to match people and firearms.

I like him, like dealing with him and don't mind spending my money there. But I also realize he is no the only game in town.

Ron has gone out of his way for me but so has Steve at Monmouth arms. Really stepping up with a last minute (permit wise) transactions.

So I recommend both.

Some locals I won't deal with anymore. When you email a shop about a gun, get a response "yes I have it and that is the price" and then you call and verify and say you'll be there in 2-3 hours and when you get there the gun is sold - that is bull.

damn, if only I woulda known this last week before I burned my last permit...

Not 100% I wanna sell it all, I like the pistol.

But, might wanna pick up some cash to get the XDs 4.0 when it comes out.

Butch's in Vineland always has good selection.

Lawmen supply in Egg Harbor City(before they move) had some sweet deals on Police trade-ins and estate liquidations.

I remember they had Remington 870 Police Magnum shotguns for $150 and $195 with a tactical light.

Used glock's 19,22,23 for $320(3 mags). Sig P220 (3mags) for $399. Sig P226 and P228 for $350.

The people from Brick armory were coming down every few months to buy their used handguns so they can re-sell them at their store.

Butch's in Vineland always has good selection.

Lawmen supply in Egg Harbor City(before they move) had some sweet deals on Police trade-ins and estate liquidations.

I remember they had Remington 870 Police Magnum shotguns for $150 and $195 with a tactical light.

Used glock's 19,22,23 for $320(3 mags). Sig P220 (3mags) for $399. Sig P226 and P228 for $350.

The people from Brick armory were coming down every few months to buy their used handguns so they can re-sell them at their store.

Those prices are absurdly amazing. Would have bought p 226 without blinking if it was 350..was this recent.

Brick armory prices are jacked up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk