Tom-NJ2AS

Gun shop near camelback

I heard about Dunkelbergers, but isn't ur name added to a list since they bowed down to Bloomburg & his cronies previously?

I believe extra paperwork, you are videotaped and it's sent to NYC, as part of settlement with Bloomfuck.

Wait. I'm in pa. What does this have to do with Bloomsbury. I must have missed something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloomturd sent agents to gunshops all over PA and sued a bunch of them because guns bought at them ultimately ended up being recovered in NYC crimes. Dunkelburger's settled instead of fighting. Part of the settlement is that a record of each sale be sent to NYC. 

Others can correct me on the specifics, but I believe that is a fair summary of the events. 

Bloomturd sent agents to gunshops all over PA and sued a bunch of them because guns bought at them ultimately ended up being recovered in NYC crimes. Dunkelburger's settled instead of fighting. Part of the settlement is that a record of each sale be sent to NYC.  

Is this for real? Even if you are not a resident of New York a record of the transaction is sent to them?

Can we add our own comments to the info given to the fuhrer? I would consider buying there just for the ability to comment to the thugs in that stink hole of misery. Gad I can't wait to make my exit into the free United states.

It's for real.

I think the period ended but you won't catch me in there. I do like their clever road signs paired on both sides of 33.

This is so revolting I will consider myself contrained from commenting further until this topic lands in the litterbox...

Forgive a noob - I've seen multiple people have similar thoughts about them. Why the hate for Dicks?

They had an exclusive contract with Troy for some really high quality ARs. Sold them to a couple thousand people at an awesome price but they were on a waiting list as Troy was cranking them out. I think like weeks or a month or something, not a year type thing.

After the shooting in Connecticut Dick's promised to never sell black rifles again. They violated and canceled their contract with Troy and refused to deliver hundreds of rifles they already had received to people that had already paid for them, violating contracts with thousands of their customers.

The customers, of course, couldn't get ARs because of the panic and would never get such high quality rifles at those prices ever again. Troy took a massive hit due to the breach of contract. I know some of you guys don't like Troy anymore, that's fine, but it doesn't excuse what Dicks did.

So, what happened to all those rifles that Dicks sold to their customers? The opened up their Field and Stream stores and sold the same, already sold Troy rifles to new customers at twice the earlier sale price, thereby screwing twice as many customers for 4x the profit, and further reneging on their promise to the antis to never sell black rifles again.

It must be a new record in the history of screwing people over and making a profit at it.

F Dicks.

Dunklebergers prices seemed high when I was there in august. There's a smaller store in the general area closer to the worlds largest general store that had a good selection but high prices. Can't remember the exact name because it was really generic.

To get the story straight, Dunklebergers, in Stroudsburg, Pa., committed no crime.  NYC started a lawsuit against them for sales to NYC residents that would have cost them their business in legal fees.  They settled with the agreement that for five years, NYC could inspect their books like ATF would.  That period ended quite a while ago.  No information was ever sent to NYC.  NYC could only inspect the FFL books on the premises. 

Ok. Well I didnt get to go to dunkelbergers but I hit the new dicks. No 9 and no 22. I thought dicks out here sold pistols. Didn't realize that no dicks store sells hand guns. Disappointing trip ammo wise. Haha. But i did get a couple hounded dollars in fireworks!!!!

To get the story straight, Dunklebergers, in Stroudsburg, Pa., committed no crime.  NYC started a lawsuit against them for sales to NYC residents that would have cost them their business in legal fees.  They settled with the agreement that for five years, NYC could inspect their books like ATF would.  That period ended quite a while ago.  No information was ever sent to NYC.  NYC could only inspect the FFL books on the premises. 

I've heard conflicting reports on what happened after the settlement, as well as reports specifically otherwise. From people who should know on both sides, but more so on the side that say they know what was going on and the monitoring and exchange of info was extensive.

Further, the settlement allowed NYCPD to video record the place. My understanding is they did.

Everything I know about this is second hand, but it is from MANY sources who should know and that I consider reliable.

So how do you know which shops take part in this?

Not that I have anything to hide but F bloomturd.

In PA just Dunks.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060923/NEWS/609230340