AmericanMade

Double H Boots - Made in America

Had a pair of HH tanker boots when in the Army..most durable pair of boots I've ever owned

I had to google tankers... All I've ever seen is the "slip on" biker boots...The army issued/approved these ? Well I guess it's no worse than the guy wearing the uggs while in uniform in the pic a while back...lol

post-4444-0-82243500-1392300182_thumb.jpg

I had to google tankers... All I've ever seen is the "slip on" biker boots...The army issued/approved these ? Well I guess it's no worse than the guy wearing the uggs while in uniform in the pic a while back...lol

thats them and yes they actually sold them in px/clothing sales and were authorized...and to compare them to Uggs is just....well wrong... ;)

Google Corcoran tanker boot. There are slouchy froofy things in women's fashion that call themselves such, but we're not what was approved. The corcorans are close.

Doh, for some reason the pic didn't show in tapatalk the first time. Those are them. They are pretty comfy.