emptyshell

Browning Hi Power

Just as a heads up.  Removal of the magazine safety is the most common fix for a BHP trigger.

It takes about 30 seconds and I've done it without trigger removal.

Just know it will fire with out a magazine inserted after removal.

Big plus and minuses when you do this.

Thx Guys...I use the range in Paterson.

They originally didn't want to do it...LOL.

I convinced them.

I will report back...confident they will do a fine job.

I have never made someone do a job like this if they had reservations. If they are uncertain of getting it right I'd rather find someone else who is sure they can do it.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Thx Guys...I use the range in Paterson.

They originally didn't want to do it...LOL.

I convinced them.

I will report back...confident they will do a fine job.

There are no shortage of good Youtube videos that show exactly how to do this. That is how I did mine. Took me 1/2 hour. The trigger difference was night and day. 

There are no shortage of good Youtube videos that show exactly how to do this. That is how I did mine. Took me 1/2 hour. The trigger difference was night and day. 

Chris - It's amazing...I rest the trigger on a 22lr case so it doesn't mar or take a load and knock out the pin without disassembling anything.  Done.

"There are no shortage of good Youtube videos that show exactly how to do this. That is how I did mine. Took me 1/2 hour. The trigger difference was night and day."

I took out the mag disconnect on my own...but really wanted trigger to b primo. I'm confident on my glocks...guess first time outta the gate on my HP-made me nervous.

I live in Hamilton and need work done on my mark III hi power, specifically having a dovetail cut for XS front sight. Depending on the fee I'd consider having both sights installed and a trigger job as well. I've been to the 2 gun shop near me with Smith's n they wouldn't touch it. Any recommendations?

Send it to Cylinder and Slide. They did an awesome job on mine and it was worth the wait.

If you can live with just the cuts for the sights you can send just the slide and they'll turn it around quicker and you'll save on shipping.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can someone post a good link to removing the mag catch.  I’ve tried several times and could not work it free.  It feels like it’s stuck or gummed up
Where are you based? I would be happy to knock it out for you. I did Nick's a while ago. It's the first thing I did to mine, too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

Where are you based? I would be happy to knock it out for you. I did Nick's a while ago. It's the first thing I did to mine, too.

Stu -

I’m in Clinton, well Pittstown.  About a mile off 78 at exit 13.

I’d love the help.  Thanks Gabe