Targetpractice

whats your favorite handgun?

yeah i said it... whats your favorite pistol? pics or it didnt happen haha

Since you started this thread, wouldn't it make sense for you to say what your favorite pistol is?

Well mine is the legendary model 29, but I don't have one just yet. So I have to say its my model 19 for now

I've already fallen in love with my brand new fresh build, just picked it up

started life as a S&W 627 4" pro series, add titanium cylinder, hogue big butts, apex hammer, 6.5" barrel off a 27-2, hogue extended release,  SDM fiber, Weigand Rear, trigger job, mmm mmm mmm

12373672655_9c3b4a8a62_c.jpg

12373675355_edaa18e485_c.jpg

Mine changes all the time, but right now I am having a bunch of fun with my M&P40L CORE that is currently sporting a Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel and a Trijicon RMR01. 

Close second in the fun category is another recent purchase - the FNX45 Tactical w/ RMR01.

My opinion will also change soon, I have gun ADD.

Since you started this thread, wouldn't it make sense for you to say what your favorite pistol is?

Well mine is the legendary model 29, but I don't have one just yet. So I have to say its my model 19 for now

your absolutely right haha. im sorry. My current favorite is my para usa elite pro 1911. 

I've already fallen in love with my brand new fresh build, just picked it up

started life as a S&W 627 4" pro series, add titanium cylinder, hogue big butts, apex hammer, 6.5" barrel off a 27-2, hogue extended release,  SDM fiber, Weigand Rear, trigger job, mmm mmm mmm

12373672655_9c3b4a8a62_c.jpg

12373675355_edaa18e485_c.jpg

That is a good looking gun!

S&W 686 4"

hands down

du2eruty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 686 with 6" barrel and love it as well! good choice!

Honestly, It would have to be my Glock 19.  Yep.  There is nothing quite like the feel of a piece of cold industrial plastic in your hand.  It feels even better than kissing my sister or attending a monster truck rally... When I shoot my Glock 19, I feel like I'm really connecting with all of the mouth-breathing rednecks who have a Camaro on blocks in their front yard and an above ground pool with an obese mother-in-law in the back.

Although my 92FS probably comes in a close second.

2a5aedt.jpg

not much of a comparison for me at this point, i only have a few..  

CZ 75 Matte SS for me..  like it better than my 640 and M&P22 ..  those are the only 3 handguns i have..  havent tried others yet that have been better (for me) than my CZ, but i also havent tried very many

I only have 2 (for now). I appreciate my Ruger GP100 for it's simplicity and ease to use and I really enjoy the accuracy of my CZ 75B. I love them both equally.

Are we twins? :-)

Also GP100, but instead of CZ I have its cousin Baby Eagle. Respect both equally too.