Targetpractice

whats your favorite handgun?

Don't anyone look at his photos. They'll just make you murmur to yourself while white foamy dribble flows down your chin. Then you will be blind. The white coats will commence to put you in a straight jacket. :)

some pics

LOL, It's snowing AGAIN, I am about to foam at the mouth! Lets see, I just had a photo shoot with mags! The first group are Colts from about 1915-1916. The next 4 are Springfield Armory [The real one] from 1916. The 2 Keyholes are colt from 1914. and the Mummy wraps are New in wrap WW2s. Littles and General Shavers. What else to do on a snowy day in NJ. By the way the Colts run 80-125 each. The Springfield 325.00 all day long, The keyholes 300-350. and the Mummies 75. each. So these mags are worth about 3200 +-. Now I am foaming!!! Jeez, I could sell all and buy another 1911, What to do, What to do?  Go out and shovel!!

LOL, It's snowing AGAIN, I am about to foam at the mouth! Lets see, I just had a photo shoot with mags! The first group are Colts from about 1915-1916. The next 4 are Springfield Armory [The real one] from 1916. The 2 Keyholes are colt from 1914. and the Mummy wraps are New in wrap WW2s. Littles and General Shavers. What else to do on a snowy day in NJ. By the way the Colts run 80-125 each. The Springfield 325.00 all day long, The keyholes 300-350. and the Mummies 75. each. So these mags are worth about 3200 +-. Now I am foaming!!!

You shouldn't be foaming over your own collection. You should, well, you know.... ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

as you can probably guess from my user name, I really love my 1983 vintage Dornaus & Dixon Bren Ten Standard Model. the 10mm auto is a really great caliber, especially as it was originally designed by Norma for use in the Bren Ten. but since my Bren Ten is a "safe queen" collectors item, my favorite handgun for use on the range is any of my 3 9mm's. the Glock 19 Gen 4, Sig Sauer P226 & a taurus PT 92. all of them are 15 shot magazine capacity. I keep them loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 grain JHP ammo. 

This one

IMG_2296-3.jpg

I have that same Dan Wesson. Some day I need to take a picture of it. When I'm in the 9mm mood, it is my favorite. When I'm in the .45ACP mood, my Para 14.45 is my favorite. Having 15 rounds of .45ACP is always a blast!  :)

This is ridiculously hard.  It's like a room full of naked and willing super models.  How do you pick just one?  If I had to it would be a 1911.......

IMG_0568_zps7002de68.jpg

That photo is missing my Sig spartan and my fusion firearms custom .45 ACP.  Although if the s#$t hit the fan my favorite might be my FN 5.7.