gleninjersey

What Are You Thinking About Purchasing?

Thinking of using up this second P2P that expires in about a month. Considering another one under $500 to go with the M&P 40 Pro... maybe RIA 1911 9mm or an EAA Witness 9mm.

Or if the factory M&P 9 barrels & mags ever come back into stock, I can get a .45 1911

Someone will opine that it's too loud and dangerous for the victim and perp.

C

Someone will opine that it's too loud and dangerous for the victim and perp.C

lmao...the worst part is I can imagine that being a court case...woman gets raped uses siren...civil suit by attacker for "hearing damage"... And the libtards falling over themselves to rule in his favor

so i got my permits in and no local shop has a glock 20 in stock. and to order it they want way over what i'm willing to pay for a glock so that has been put on hold. one shop does have a sig m11-a1. i held one 2 weeks ago when i was in florida and didn't really like it. i saw it here and decided to give it another shot and it actually felt pretty good. i think the grips were different on the one in the florida shop. so i think that's the route i'm going for my first permit. no decision yet on my second permit.

so i got my permits in and no local shop has a glock 20 in stock. and to order it they want way over what i'm willing to pay for a glock so that has been put on hold. one shop does have a sig m11-a1. i held one 2 weeks ago when i was in florida and didn't really like it. i saw it here and decided to give it another shot and it actually felt pretty good. i think the grips were different on the one in the florida shop. so i think that's the route i'm going for my first permit. no decision yet on my second permit.

http://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?referrer=cnwr_4191340829622&main_page=product_info&cPath=24_27_28&products_id=6402

$545 w/ free shipping for the short-frame version - not bad if you ask me...

http://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?referrer=cnwr_4191340829622&main_page=product_info&cPath=24_27_28&products_id=6402

$545 w/ free shipping for the short-frame version - not bad if you ask me...

Im looking a gen 4. They use the same frame as the 21 which I've held and it just points so much better for me. And I want 15 round mags not 10. Everywhere I find wants $650-700 for what I want.

How do you like the shield? Seems a better carry for me then my Glock 23. I spend a lot of time in PA and Texas. I think the single stack 9 will work better for me than the double stack .40.  I have never had any printing issues with it, but want to give the shield a go.

How do you like the shield? Seems a better carry for me then my Glock 23. I spend a lot of time in PA and Texas. I think the single stack 9 will work better for me than the double stack .40. I have never had any printing issues with it, but want to give the shield a go.

Feels amazing in the hand but I haven't shot it yet. Hoping to take it to efga tomorrow to try it out

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

I put 100 rounds thru the shield a few weeks ago. Nice gun but it beat the hell out of my thumb knuckle. I find it to be too thin for me to get a firm grip so it rocks with each shot and the top of the backstrap bangs into my knuckle. HG has them to rent if you want to try before you buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm getting a Walther PPQ M1 before my P2P expires and then I'm getting the M&P AR-15 Sport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both. PPQ m1 is one of my favorite pistols ever! M&P is really nice too. Never gave me an issue. 

I have both. PPQ m1 is one of my favorite pistols ever! M&P is really nice too. Never gave me an issue.

I promise I'm not trying to copy your style LOL

But I guess it's a good combo then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk