Bugsy732

Any interest in a group buy of Eotech XPS2's?

is there any interest in a group buy for EOTECH XPS2's. They are 100% legit and will come with a 3x Magnifier (not eotech). one of my vendors has an overstock and is looking to move a few units.

Models available : XPS2-1 XPS2-2

Full manufactures warranty applies.

Original Price: $499

cost will be $450ea shipped to me and local pick up after that to the members here or i can ship it to you for $8 more.

If anyone is interested please post here.

Ok between the people we have here on the forum who are interested and the people i have Offline who are interested we have enough people to get started!

I will post ordering info shortly! I would like to have all orders received by 3/3/14. so i can get the sights delivered by the end of the week! 

Please post any questions here!

which xps is it? what's changed between these, and older eotechs?

The ones being offered are the XPS 2-1 and xps2-2 the difference between the two is the reticle. One as ONE dot in a circle. The second has TWO dots, one in the center and one under it at a specific MOA to account for bullet drop at distances.

These are the same as the one you were looking to buy in the market place a few weeks ago.

i actually did buy them.......i was wondering about this, as if it was better, then i'd grab this, and sell those....or have a pair for spares......mine only has a single dot, no circle.........

if you're up this way, any time in the near future, i'll bring em to the shop to show ya.........i got em mounted, but haven't fired the gun with them on as yet.........