Sign in to follow this  
n4p226r

salient arms mk25

while i wouldn't pay for one i think it looks pretty good. the only thing i don't like is the holes cut into the slide. i just feel like that's one more place for dirt/lint to get into the slide and cause a malfunction. everything else seems to have a purpose and no drawbacks other than personal preference. undercut the trigger guard and reshape the beaver tail to get a higher grip. adding stippling for a better grip. lighten the trigger for better control. match barrel for better accuracy. they just have to keep that wolff spring out of there because it wasn't designed to use a single strand spring and it should be fine. from what i can gather that was the only malfunction this pistol had in 25000+ rounds. if they didn't mill the slide they wouldn't have had to use the wolff spring and that would have solved that problem.

Salient makes some really nice guns, BUT IMHO $2500 for a tier 1 glock? NO F-ING way.

Also not a fan of the Sig.

they dont make guns they modify guns. i dont see what modifications anyone could do to a glock that would cost $2000. thats assuming the other $500 is for the pistol.

Not going to look hard but this is from their FB page.

211038_201574069887308_1622101028_q.jpg
Salient Arms International Our M&P Tier 1 package is 2199 plus shipping when the gun is customer supplied.
So yes they do charge a shiteton of money.
However their Benelli package on a M2 field for 3gun is awesome.

Salient Arms International Pricing on the SAI Glock 17 Tier One is $1899 on a customer supplied weapon, $2499 on a salient supplied weapon. Note we have two other Tier levels with this weapon being at the highest. Call us for questions and/or to place an order. Thanks for following what we do! (805) 983-1200

There are too many guns out there that are way better than this.

Hell $1k buys you a Glock/M&P and enough components to make it better.