Ficus

.22 price

I was at shooters in little egg harbor on Sunday and they had a brick of 300 22 lr for about $30 bucks. Sorry I can't see u location I am on my phone....

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

http://gunbot.net/ammo/rimfire/22lr/

today:  13 cents a round and up.  I've seen as low as 7cents a round (plus whatever shipping is) a few times in the last months.   I've also rarely found .22 at Dicks for around 10cents a round. 

Whatever you do ,do pay these ridiculous auction prices. Wait, prices will be coming back down.Just a matter of time.

Current out of stock price is about $24.00/500 rds, Check Dicks on fridays. A brick is under $30.00 when they have them.

Until this maddness subsides,  I purchased a .22 air rifle.   Even the price of the pellets went up,  but at least its something to shoot without going bankrupt.   A tin of 500 pellets go for about $8 at Wallyworld,  compared to $30 + for a brick of .22LR,  ( which used to be $8.99 for Federal 550 pack at Wally's..  All other calibers I reload...  If I can find the components.

Also go to your local Dicks (even though it's heresy to some people) and ask them what day they get their trucks in. Go within the first half hour on that day and you might get lucky (or you can just call ahead and ask what they got in). Yesterday I was lucky enough to get a 2000 round Plano box of Winchester for 114.99. They got 4 or 8 of them in and I bought the last one at 9:20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dicks by me usually has two deliveries a week. Most of the time there's ammo on the truck but its hit or miss for 22. I got lucky in the last 10 days and was able to pick up 5k rounds of 22. You just have to get lucky sometimes.

Most of them get two deliveries a week, and some of them are more pro-2A and ammo than others. ie: the Dicks in Princeton rarely has ammo whereas the one in East Brunswick gets it pretty regularly. I think ammo is coming back, but some people (with good reason) are still a bit paranoid and are hoarding which is why it leaves the shelves so fast. I go about 1-2x a month to replenish what I shoot and I almost always see the same cats waiting for the boxes to be opened

Yea some get more ammo regularly than others. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm guilty of being one the "hoarders." I usually go to dicks once a week and I will buy a box 22 if they have it. If they have a bunch then ill buy more. But I always split mine between relatives and friends or whoever I go to the range with.

I've got no problem if you've got a few thousand rounds and you are using some of it. I've got a problem with the people who have 20k rounds, buy a brick a week, and never go to the range or shoot. When I was at dicks when I bought the case of 2000 the guy in front of me was angry that he couldn't buy more than one ( he asked for 4), that's being greedy

Getting ammo is easy, step one, find someone who never moves from in front of their computer, and never sleeps, these folks post great deals they have gotten all the time, too late for you, of course, step two, find someone who doesnt work, has no kids, and likes to hang out at Dicks all morning, every morning, there you go, the secrets to getting ammo, and getting it cheap, youre welcome!

Getting ammo is easy, step one, find someone who never moves from in front of their computer, and never sleeps, these folks post great deals they have gotten all the time, too late for you, of course, step two, find someone who doesnt work, has no kids, and likes to hang out at Dicks all morning, every morning, there you go, the secrets to getting ammo, and getting it cheap, youre welcome!

Or you can just get automatic push notifications on tapatalk app to your smartphone from the "hotdeals" forum whenever a new post is up.

I was just in bob kislins sporting goods in toms river and they have 500 round bricks of thunderbolt 22lr for $139.00. Yes, $139.00.

Good to know I need never make a trip down to check out Kislins.

Effingers had 500 round bricks of Remington Std Velocity target for $45 yesterday, limit 1.  They had a few dozen left.  They also had CCI Mini Mags, didn't check the price on those.