sof

Picture of the completed collection

fsb = "front sight block"

If you built the upper yourself, how did you get the fsb mounted to the gas tube after the rail?  i want a free float rail and keep the fsb but it seems like there aren't many options

Research "dissipator" AR.

868W9692-1024-Stick.jpg

Front sight block is a stock Daniel Defense set up. I wasn't ready to do an upper build yet. And, I know I said no more guns but I am thinking of an upper build this coming summer.

Nice choices. However, I think you need to add at least 1-plastic fantastic pistol, and 1-12ga shotgun.

I have a 12 gauge Savage Stevens, and a couple of rifles as well, but these are all new in the last year.

fsb = "front sight block"

If you built the upper yourself, how did you get the fsb mounted to the gas tube after the rail?  i want a free float rail and keep the fsb but it seems like there aren't many options

There are tons if options to make this happen. I personally like the Daniel Defense Omega rails that are FF and end at the FSB. Then there are the 2 piece rails with FSB cutouts that will work as well (Troy, MI, Centurion).

Nice looking collection, I shot an AR for the first time this past Sunday and now I want one. :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Same thing happened to me. This forum is a good place to find one in your price range if you can be patient>

Google Earth satellite view maybe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google Earth is almost old hat. Just wait for Urthecast to go full bore....

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

In the original thread, I mentioned that I still have my three originals: a Remington 22 semi-auto rifle, a Savage-Stevens 12 gauge pump, and a Winchester Model 70 308.  Until last year I thought I had no interest in handguns, but turns out I was wrong!

It's only completed for me (and maybe only for now).

I thought I was going to see my first completed gun collection. Boy was I wrong. BTW - you need a shotgun just to call it a start. Lots of nice grips, though, I like your taste! :)