FocuzMan

What to buy now?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy?

• Beretta cx4 storm
    • Just right carbine in .40 glock mags
    • Wasr 10/63 with double stack mod

I got a Cx4 in 9mm just over a year ago.  I love it.  Switched the magwells and mag release over to a 92 series to use the same mags as my 92fs.  You wouldn't regret getting the Cx4, if you can find the right price of course, not sure what they are going for these days

I got a Cx4 in 9mm just over a year ago. I love it. Switched the magwells and mag release over to a 92 series to use the same mags as my 92fs. You wouldn't regret getting the Cx4, if you can find the right price of course, not sure what they are going for these days

+1

Love my CX4 and sharing mags with my 92

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I am undecided on what to get next. Looking at at beretta cx4 storm in .40, Just right carbine in .40, or a Wasr 10/63 with the double stack mag modification. I do want all of them eventually, just not sure which one now.

If you do go with the Cx4 I would recommend some non-magnification glass and if your a bigger person I would look into the shoulder inserts to make it a little more comfortable

We'll today I went and picked up the wasr 10. It has almost perfect wood and double stack with minimal mag wobble. All the rivets were properly installed. The ffl stated that it's a 2013 build and that all of Century wasr10s are "new" wood and double stack. I'm impressed so far. Now I have to take her out tomorrow night to fire a few boxes.

We'll today I went and picked up the wasr 10. It has almost perfect wood and double stack with minimal mag wobble. All the rivets were properly installed. The ffl stated that it's a 2013 build and that all of Century wasr10s are "new" wood and double stack. I'm impressed so far. Now I have to take her out tomorrow night to fire a few boxes.

I just bought the same rifle on Friday. Feels small when I'm holding/shooting it but very fun. Also cheap on the ammo

I just bought the same rifle on Friday. Feels small when I'm holding/shooting it but very fun. Also cheap on the ammo

I had the same issue. Google ak47 recoil pad and buy one. They are like $15 on amazon I believe. It slips on the stock and not only reduces felt recoil but adds like 2" to the LOP. Made the rifle much more enjoyable to shoot for me.

I had the same issue. Google ak47 recoil pad and buy one. They are like $15 on amazon I believe. It slips on the stock and not only reduces felt recoil but adds like 2" to the LOP. Made the rifle much more enjoyable to shoot for me.

Thanks, going to give this a try for sure