Cemeterys Gun Blob

NJ gun owners = domestic terrorists, and gangsters

Get ready to be slandered once again.......

"Nobody needs a 15-round ammunition magazine unless they are a domestic terrorist or a gangster," [bryan] Miller said.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/02/gun_control_advocates_lawmakers_say_theyll_continue_the_fight_in_the_coming_year.html

If anything, I think the absurdity of the statement is demonstrable and will make him look silly in the end.

I hope you are right, but I am not optimistic. Probably 80% of society is composed of moronic bobbleheads that will not critically appraise things that mental handicaps like Miller spew. This clown is one of the people that talks about "30 bullet clips" but he is quickly becoming an "authority" on firearm violence (I guess because he some in a movie once.)

Did he just accuse the entire NJ police force of being comprised of domestic terrorists and gangsters?

Yep. And that's the route we should take to refute the point. What the police use sets a good example for what's good for the lawful defense of self and others. Police do not carry 15 or 30 round magazines for the purpose of mayhem as was inferred by Mr. Miller.

Yep. And that's the route we should take to refute the point. What the police use sets a good example for what's good for the lawful defense of self and others. Police do not carry 15 or 30 round magazines for the purpose of mayhem as was inferred by Mr. Miller.

But that's the usual full statement made "no one but military and law enforcement needs/should have evil scary looking assault weapons/more than xxx round baby killing assault ammo clipzez"...

Educating the uninformed is key. I have to admit, before owning a handgun and actually using one, I was ambivalent as to mag capacity, etc. As a result of the current administration's (both state and federal) attempts to erode our rights I applied for my license and p2ps. After my first trip to the range it became evident to me that even 15 rounds might not be enough against a few intruders. Maybe some of these critics should actually go to a range themselves so they have a better idea of what they're talking about.

Educating the uninformed is key. I have to admit, before owning a handgun and actually using one, I was ambivalent as to mag capacity, etc. As a result of the current administration's (both state and federal) attempts to erode our rights I applied for my license and p2ps. After my first trip to the range it became evident to me that even 15 rounds might not be enough against a few intruders. Maybe some of these critics should actually go to a range themselves so they have a better idea of what they're talking about.

Valid points...but I find a lot of people that don't own firearms and even some that do ..including a few I served with that I'm still in contact with ....regardless of how much common sense I thought they had....just parrot things they read on foolbook or msm....and when I point out the reasons they are flawed theories ....their response is "well we have to do something to stop it"...... :facepalm:

Totally on board but the only flaw is it's the American way to fight someone to death to prove your right even though you know they have to dead to rights. These guys will never change their minds propaganda is their national pass-time.