Sign in to follow this  
JSF01

Some one apparently tried to rob Super Man

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/SFPD-Teen-was-shot-dead-by-fellow-robber-5097201.php

I came across this news story while looking for articles to prove a point on another forum. A group of criminals decide to mug a man. After the victim complies with their demands one of the criminals decides to shoot the victim any way in the face anyway. The bullet ricocheted off the victims face and instead kills the criminal's accomplice instead. Instant Karma

Now obviously this story has probably been hyped up a bit, and I assume the victim was hit with a glancing blow, and it was probably a low caliber pistol as well. This is a great example though on why the idea that you should just give into a criminals demands as often said is bad advise.  

As for complying, I've always been impressed with the Muslim teaching on this:

"A man came to the Prophet Muhammad and asked: "What shall I do if someone comes to me with the intention of taking my property?’’ He replied: “Do not hand it over to him.” The man asked: “What shall I do if he fights me?’’ He said: “Then fight him.”

The man asked: “What if I'm killed?’’ Muhammad replied: “In that case you are a martyr.” The man then asked: “And what if I killed him?’’ Muhammad replied: “He will be in the Hell-fire.”

The right of self defense... understood by everyone, everywhere (except scumbag liberal politicians and idiot suburban soccer moms).

Another example for those foolish people that think if they do as the overlords say and don't "resist/struggle" and "give them whatever they want" that they will just go away and they will be unharmed.....which is proven to be less than a 50/50 gamble....as opposed to to fighting to get our right to protect themselves adequately back