remixer

Official Wise Food Group Buy

As promised here is the Official Wise Group Buy.

We need $1300.00 in sales to get the first shipment sent.  

Below is the list of the current deals i can get under this group buy. If we run short i'll up my order a bit to get it going :)

Payments will need to be made in advance. Cash, Money Orders, Checks or Paypal (you pay fee's)

All items will picked up from Morganville NJ 07751

Breakfast Only Grab & Go Bucket 120 Servings                             $150.00
Prepper Pack Emergency Meal Kit Bucket                             $72.00
Ultimate 7 Day Emergency Kit Bucket                              $92.00
FreezeDried Vegetable & Sauce Bucket 120 Servings                 $120.00
FreezeDried Fruit & Snack Bucket 120 Servings                     $102.00
Protein / All Meat +20 Servings Rice Grab and Go Bucket 60 Servings        $117.00
Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 84 Servings                     $155.00
Entrée Only Grab & Go Bucket 60 Servings                         $93.00
Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 56 Servings                     $100.00
Wise Favorites 7 Pouches                                    $39.00
72 Hour Emergency Food Kit 6 Pouches                         $30.00

If there is something you dont see here just ask, We can also get other Prep supplies. These would also count towards the 1300.00 shipment goal.

So far we have these Members placing orders

Mge_1         72 hour Pack
ataimwolswol  7 day Bucket
iCARRY  7 Day Bucket
David  7 Day Bucket

I know I didn't read the thread but is any of this stuff gluten free?

From Wise:

Are any of your meals wheat-free or gluten-free?

We do not offer wheat-free or gluten-free meals. We provide an affordable, simple, survival food supply to satisfy your needs in any emergency situation. Though our meals are high in quality and nutrition, they are created for this purpose, and not for the purpose of a health food. These meals would not be ideal for anyone with a wheat or gluten allergy.

I know I didn't read the thread but is any of this stuff gluten free?

Take a look at this stuff..

http://shop.katadyn.com/products/662597/Gluten_Free

i have access to some of this also and can be added to the group buy..

Let know what you would want more info on

Breakfast Only Grab & Go Bucket 120 Servings $150.00 Amazon-$122shipped

Prepper Pack Emergency Meal Kit Bucket $72.00 Amazon-$58.22shipped

Ultimate 7 Day Emergency Kit Bucket $92.00 Amazon-$98.85shipped

FreezeDried Vegetable & Sauce Bucket 120 Servings $120.00 Amazon-$111.22shipped

FreezeDried Fruit & Snack Bucket 120 Servings $102.00 Amazon-$104.90shipped

Protein / All Meat +20 Servings Rice Grab and Go Bucket 60 Servings $117.00 Amazon-$103.59shipped

Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 84 Servings $155.00 Amazon-$126.05shipped

Entrée Only Grab & Go Bucket 60 Servings $93.00 Amazon-$96.01shipped

Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 56 Servings $100.00 Amazon-$79.39shipped

Wise Favorites 7 Pouches $39.00 Amazon-$40.78shipped

72 Hour Emergency Food Kit 6 Pouches $30.00 Amazon-$33.73shipped

So while some at amazon are considerably cheaper, some are only a few dollars more and you don't have to waste gas.

If these are the prices wise is giving you for GROUP BUY, I would call them and complain....

agree steve, you have always been ridiculous true with us and more than fair with us when dealing with you......I trust you..

Breakfast Only Grab & Go Bucket 120 Servings $150.00 Amazon-$122shipped
Prepper Pack Emergency Meal Kit Bucket $72.00 Amazon-$58.22shipped
Ultimate 7 Day Emergency Kit Bucket $92.00 Amazon-$98.85shipped
FreezeDried Vegetable & Sauce Bucket 120 Servings $120.00 Amazon-$111.22shipped
FreezeDried Fruit & Snack Bucket 120 Servings $102.00 Amazon-$104.90shipped
Protein / All Meat +20 Servings Rice Grab and Go Bucket 60 Servings $117.00 Amazon-$103.59shipped
Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 84 Servings $155.00 Amazon-$126.05shipped
Entrée Only Grab & Go Bucket 60 Servings $93.00 Amazon-$96.01shipped
Breakfast & Entrée Grab & Go Bucket 56 Servings $100.00 Amazon-$79.39shipped
Wise Favorites 7 Pouches $39.00 Amazon-$40.78shipped
72 Hour Emergency Food Kit 6 Pouches $30.00 Amazon-$33.73shipped

So while some at amazon are considerably cheaper, some are only a few dollars more and you don't have to waste gas.

If these are the prices wise is giving you for GROUP BUY, I would call them and complain....

could the dates be different?

Thanks Rutger.

I have heard things about dates but cant confirm so i wont even comment on it.

at the end of the day if its cheaper even if amazon has older stock its 25 years so if you lose a few years it might not matter :)

at the end of the day amazon has insane buying power. Last week there prices were higher it might be a sale i have no clue.

Steve put the work into finding out bout this stuff and is offering some good pricing, like everything else, you can almost always buy cheaper online. Like myself, he is not the 'Walmart' or 'Costco' of retail stores, we can't buy in the quantities they do, therefore we can not offer the same pricing as them. Please don't try to compare $ for $, we all need to make some sort of profit.

Steve put the work into finding out bout this stuff and is offering some good pricing, like everything else, you can almost always buy cheaper online. Like myself, he is not the 'Walmart' or 'Costco' of retail stores, we can't buy in the quantities they do, therefore we can not offer the same pricing as them. Please don't try to compare $ for $, we all need to make some sort of profit.

Don't get me wrong I agree. You know I would much rather, as I have done, purchase my guns and ammo from the FFls and small guys like you and others. But also at the end of the day Prepping supplies, I would think you want the cheapest deal you can get, being that they are just that a Prep and not a firearm your going to use regularly. Also I didn't post this to deter people from buying from him, I did to make him aware that there are lower prices out there without dealing with a group buy, and are being sold directly to the consumer from them, through amazon. I just thought you might want to contact them since you should be getting a better deal. Amazon isn't the one buying these and reselling, its coming directly from wise. If you think my post is going to hurt or you don't like it, let me know and ill be happy to delete it. Either way, good luck with the group buy.

Don't get me wrong I agree. You know I would much rather, as I have done, purchase my guns and ammo from the FFls and small guys like you and others. But also at the end of the day Prepping supplies, I would think you want the cheapest deal you can get, being that they are just that a Prep and not a firearm your going to use regularly. Also I didn't post this to deter people from buying from him, I did to make him aware that there are lower prices out there without dealing with a group buy, and are being sold directly to the consumer from them, through amazon. I just thought you might want to contact them since you should be getting a better deal. Amazon isn't the one buying these and reselling, its coming directly from wise. If you think my post is going to hurt or you don't like it, let me know and ill be happy to delete it. Either way, good luck with the group buy.

No no i took no offense to the post :)... Im not sure its wise direct as on some items it shows only 1 stock so im assuming amazon is purchasing who knows LOL

^^^ :)

Just a quick search of the first item, the 120 servings grab and go breakfast. Amazon has it $122 with free shipping.....

I hit a distributor site to see what it would cost me to buy and he's beating my cost on most items.

Amazon's pricing is interesting, to say the least. Once, they had really cheap Surefire X300U weaponlights, a good bit cheaper than what it would have cost me to buy from distributors. Same goes for some of the Magpul stuff they had. Then in a week or two, their pricing shot up to be at or near MSRP.

Thanks Rutger.

I have heard things about dates but cant confirm so i wont even comment on it.

at the end of the day if its cheaper even if amazon has older stock its 25 years so if you lose a few years it might not matter :)

at the end of the day amazon has insane buying power. Last week there prices were higher it might be a sale i have no clue.

my guess is amazon is older production.  You sir have ALWAYS been straight up and if you say it's good, that's fine by me

From Wise:

Are any of your meals wheat-free or gluten-free?

We do not offer wheat-free or gluten-free meals. We provide an affordable, simple, survival food supply to satisfy your needs in any emergency situation. Though our meals are high in quality and nutrition, they are created for this purpose, and not for the purpose of a health food. These meals would not be ideal for anyone with a wheat or gluten allergy.

I can assure you that anyone who has Celiac's disease does not consider "gluten free" as "health food".  Gluten free food sucks but the alternative is worse.   Celiac Sprue runs in my family it's it's not a fad, or a joke.    Eating gluten containing foods at best is a case of the squirts, but it manifests in other ways as well.   Onset of symptoms is often within 30 minutes of eating gluten containing food.