JeffreyDV

Yugo M70 back in stock @Classic Firearms

Picked it up today from TJ Sporting arms in Bayville. Great looking rifle. The safety is really stiff though. Bolt was moving pretty good. The 20 mags all look good. Gonna give it a good cleaning. Hopefully get a chance to shoot it this week. For 450 bucks i dont think you could do much better

If you are referring to the Op - the rifles are not NJ compliant

out of the box. they have a threaded barrel and Slant Brake.

the barrel would need to be pinned / welded to be NJ legal.

About how much would that work add to the price? Seems like we're talking, between NICS, transfer fee, and gunsmithing, $750.

About how much would that work add to the price? Seems like we're talking, between NICS, transfer fee, and gunsmithing, $750.

Its 468 shipped, assume 45 for transfer and nics combined, and max of $75 for compliance work should be under $600 out the door if not cheaper.

On the thumbhole stock version, the slant brake was unpinned and could be unthreaded by hand.  Not sure how it is on the pistol grip wood version.

I guess it could also depend on how comfortable you were with this particular thumbhole stock being considered pistol grip.  YMMV.

I really wanted to add one of these to my original Zastava PAP and the 10 mags I lucked into.

I spent money on a Benelli SuperNova Tactical that could have gone here but... Benelli need just trumped this, Italian sexy smoove stylin son!

It's a single stack. But with 20 mags for that price seems like a good deal.

Its baaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkk

But this time with only 12 mags.  :(  Wish I hadnt pussed around last time.  Still, 12's not bad.  I called and asked if they could include more mags for an additional cost but they said no.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/paprifle-2

Its baaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkk

But this time with only 12 mags. :( Wish I hadnt pussed around last time. Still, 12's not bad. I called and asked if they could include more mags for an additional cost but they said no.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/paprifleblackpolygen210rdlocap

I'll sell you some

You can do it yourself with a Dreme, that's what most people do.

It's not hard, just take your time and make sure to fit a mag in every time and once it's snug you're good.

I'm not so good with a dremel.

What's the best way? Buy a mag and make a template of the top out of cardboard or something?