Gunnz

Trip to My Local Police Department...

Went to my local PD today to pick up my P2P that was extended.....

Upon going up to the glass, I heard some type of noise that sounded like gun fire..... interesting....

Thought I was hearing things, maybe it was ICE or snow dropping from the roof....

Heard it again, this time is rapid succession....

Asked the woman working in the records bureau if that was gun fire....

She said that there is a range in the basement and a lot of the officers were qualifying today.

WISH I HAD A RANGE IN THE BASEMENT!!!!!!!!

I dated the daughter of the CEO of Smith and Wesson, her dad had a 2 bay range in their basement as well as a wall with one of everything that Smith and Wesson made on it to chose from. I only saw pics I never got to go to her dads house. She is the one that got away for me...............................don't tell my wife that LOL

Even if they opened it only to residents of the town to earn some revenue for the town or something.

I bet it's not a great range, but would be very convenient.

I dated the daughter of the CEO of Smith and Wesson, her dad had a 2 bay range in their basement as well as a wall with one of everything that Smith and Wesson made on it to chose from. I only saw pics I never got to go to her dads house. She is the one that got away for me...............................don't tell my wife that LOL

Your secret is safe

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

I'm just messin...cops and firemen always bust each others balls

Of course.....I was an active vol FF for about....(counting on my fingers...carry the one...) 31 years, with three different depts.

East Brunswick tried that. The PD wanted to make their range facility a public range - they even tried selling it to a private buyer. The township shot it all down - pun intended.

If it was owned and operated by the town, wouldn't that open them up to lots of potential liability? Possibly why the township wanted nothing to do with it. Doesn't stop the sale though

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Randolph PD has an outdoor range directly behind their building. So does Jefferson Twp at the end of their parking lot. I heard a rumor that Roxbury PD has an outdoor range near the old Hercules gun powder plant property and its open to town residents on certain days. But haven't confirmed that info yet. I've got a bow hunting buddy thats a Roxbury LEO I keep forgetting to ask him what the deal is with that.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ChrisS
      Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle. 36” Model. I bought this from Amazon along with the single rifle case to decide which I liked better. I don’t feel like going through the hassle of returning as it was bought through a third party seller so I figured I’d knock 43ish%  off the price ($70.36 incl tax) and pass it along to someone here that could use it. As new condition minus the tags. $40 cash and pick up in Freehold. 

******  The first to post "I'll take it" establishes the buyer. If there are issues and the deal falls apart, the item may be re-listed. ****

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By Maksim
      I just wanted to take a moment and wish a very warm welcome, once again, to Shore Shot Pistol Range!  @shore_shot
      A very cool fairly recently remodeled range and a nice big store with plenty of firearms for you to try!  One of the oldest in NJ with plenty for both new and more experienced shooters.  I recall coming here after Rays closed up.
      Also, please visit the vendor page here 

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
      40-Yard Friday’s Details:
      – Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
      – Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
      – One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
      Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
      Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      Sunday Feb 24th - 9am to 11am
      Join us for National Shooting Sports Foundation - NSSF - safety and basic firearms familiarization session oriented towards the person who has very little to no shooting experience. The First Shots Shooting Experience will consist of classroom and range sessions led by experienced instructors.
      The Tactical Training Center of NJ and the NSSF will provide all necessary firearms, ammunition and safety equipment.
      SEND A NEW SHOOTER TO OUR "FIRST SHOTS" EVENT
    • I hope you are correct but if you have been paying attention to all the lower court decisions from the left wing circuits we are not doing so good and the communists know this.   while we sit back and wait and wait and wait for a favorable 3rd circuit decision on the mag limits and sensitive places the anti-american legislators around the country, even in what was once considered 100% pro gun states are passing laws with contempt for the Bruen decision knowing that they are only playing out the clock until they get a favorable ( activist ) supreme court again.  which can be as early as this november.  I  believe the 3rd circuit will not rule on our cases until after the election and we all know why..
    • RUGER  LCP-II .380 Six (6) Mags w/ Finger lips Mags would be approx. 150.00 by themselves) HS Case & Manual This is an Estate Gun - Very low rounds Excellent condition $375.00 + NICS & Tax (Cash or Zelle) CC + 2.5%
    • Colt MK-IV / Combat Commander (Enhanced) .45acp 4.25" BBL Two Tone (Black over Gray) Colt supplied Hogue Grips Ext. beavertail. Adj Trigger Adj Sights Three (3) SS Mags Original Hard Shell Carry Case Factory Manual REF. # 04016EU Estate Gun - Very Nice condition overal (inside & Out) Bore & Slide rails show minimal wear (Very low round count) $895.00 + NICS & Tax  (Cash or Zelle) CC + 2.5%  
    • I’m back in Sunnyvale California this week. Last week, regular was right at $5/gallon. Now, it's $5.19.