Ok guys my shop is hosting a Utah CCW class on March 20th, which is a Thursday at 6pm. The class is $115 dollars and it provides everything you need to send to Utah for your permit application. People who would like to signup for the class can send me a PM with there full name, address, and a good contact number or call the shop M-F between 9-6pm. People must pay for the class before hand. You can walk into our shop and pay any method you wish or you can call and do credit card over the phone and I can email you a paid invoice receipt which you must bring with you the night of to show paid for. If any questions about the class or anything else feel free to call or PM me. Hope to see some of you there!

Attended the class on 3/20....

Mailed out application on 3/21....

Arrived in utah on 3/24 (tracking)

Checked cashed on 3/31.......

Just letting people know the time frames.....

Checked the bank this morning and it was posted to my account today, checked the back of the check online , and it was processed through the bank on the 31st.

Did you mail it Friday the 21st?

I sent my certified, and tracked.

Keep an eye on your account.

I will keep this thread posted as to when the permit comes. We are a good 30 days out if other threads are correct.

I gave it to my mail man the 21st so it might not have went out till Saturday. He told me on Monday they should have it, I didn't track it. I'll keep an eye on my account.

Last time I talked with the UT BCI people, they said "watch for the check to clear." When it does, figure 5-6 weeks from that point.  My check was "endorsed" on 03/28 and posted to my acct. on 04/04.  No word from them, but I may call on Monday to get a status. The FL website says exactly what it always has, since the check cleared.  "Received and in process." 

I have not heard a peep out of Arizona. That was a USPS money order and, for some reason, their "Money Order Inquiry System" doesn't seem to work. It keeps coming up with "No information available" on that money order.  Nor has it provided info on any recent money order.  Worthless POS. :mad:

Last time I talked with the UT BCI people, they said "watch for the check to clear." When it does, figure 5-6 weeks from that point.  My check was "endorsed" on 03/28 and posted to my acct. on 04/04.  No word from them, but I may call on Monday to get a status. The FL website says exactly what it always has, since the check cleared.  "Received and in process." 

I have not heard a peep out of Arizona. That was a USPS money order and, for some reason, their "Money Order Inquiry System" doesn't seem to work. It keeps coming up with "No information available" on that money order.  Nor has it provided info on any recent money order.  Worthless POS. :mad:

Updates as of this morning (just about 1 month since they were submitted)

FL is still where they are... "Received and in process."

UT is still saying "60 days from when the payment is processed..." but gave no indication as to where they are.

AZ offered a bit more insight. The spoksperson there said "we are now processing apps received on 02/19."  So it may be another month before mine is even touched. :dontknow:

We'll see.

Called. They said check was deposited on the 8th but doesnt show in my account yet?

Well, let's put it this way.  My UT check was "endorsed" on 03/28 (according to the stamps on the backing), but posted to my checking account on 04/04.The 1st clearing house mark indicates "04/02," which would be the standard FRB 2 day clearance. So, my 60 Day UT clock probably starts on 04/02, 60 days would be just about when I'm returning from a Florida Trip... :(

Florida's check was "endorsed" on 03/21 (two days after Courrier Receipt) and posted 3 days later on 03/24. So, I guess 90 days from that point. Looks like I'll have to wait until the next trip to use that one... :dontknow: