Sign in to follow this  
NYMetsFan86

.22 Sportsmans Guide No Limit!

I have ammo on back order since JAN 2013. don't get your hopes up. I stopped doing business with SG after their horrible response to the ammo crunch.... They send me a notice about every 60 days that if I don't confirm a new ship date, they will drop the order. I have been extending it out of spite at this point.  Possibly the worst customer relations I have ever seen for a catalog/website retailer.  They should have just cancelled all of these orders and started over (and dropped all of that "out of stock" ammo from their catalogs and website).

I have had a back order of 2500rds of CCI minimags since September 2012! Just logged in and saw that it may ship in March 2014. Lets see if that holds up or i get the umpteenth "item is on backorder, please reconfirm your order" email. lol

And they cancelled my order! However, they gave me free shipping (up to $19.99) on my next order, expires 5/31/14. So not a total loss. 

Same here- cancelled and received the same free shipping voucher.  Oh well...