Mikeythumbs

.45 critical duty

SGAMMO has .45 critical duty im stock 50 round boxes for 34.00 this is a good price for this of anyone is looking have not seen this stuff around a lot in car anyone is intrested didn't look at shipping but they usually are not bad looks like they have a ton o 7.62x39 also. Here's he link for .45

http://www.sgammo.com/product/hornady/50-round-box-45-auto-220-grain-p-hornady-critical-duty-ammo-90925

Shoot sorry about that I have only ordered cases from them and the shipping on cases is good. I dont remember it being that much but I must have ordered mine with bigger orders. I just added a case adn shipping was only 15 for the case so this is one of thise places you need to order in bulk to make it worthwhile

I ordered 200 rounds of .45ACP 230gn HST today along with a case of Wolf Gold .223. Shipping was $22 + $4.81 insurance all told.

For me the CD is not proven and is not any more legal than a full-on hollowpoint anyway. HST has been used as duty ammo by many PDs.

The whole purpose of a plugged hollow point like the CD round is for more reliable expansion, not necessarily better expansion. They are consider flat nose though by NJ standards, same concept as the v-max bullets in .223 that have a polymer tip.