DaveMcL

Gun show in Jackson Sunday

The Jersey Shore Antique Arms Collectors monthly show is Sunday Feb 23 from 8:00 till noon. Location is the AMVETS building on Rt. 571 in Jackson NJ. Last month there were 46 tables. You never know what you will find there . See you on Sunday.

Dave

Does it get better over the four hours? Last time I went (between 8AM and 9AM), there were like 10 tables.

Overheard a few guys talking about surplus interest with younger shooters, and being I likely was less than half their age, kind of rubbed me the wrong way. For as miserable as they were, not going to get younger people interested in those firearms by being grumpy old men... acting like an AR is a BB gun.

Personally, got a lot better deals at Oaks. But like seeing unique stuff. The guy at the door had a few nice Garands, but didn't talk to him since he seemed busy with people coming in.

• Like 1

Guy at the door is Pat, Wealth of knowledge in those old guys! Maybe buy a cup of coffee & stay to BS. I had tables there for 5-6 years. There are some Rangers and Green Berets that have tables. Lots of Nam vets. Most of the WW2 guys are gone. More Desert Storm guys come in now.

• Like 1