blksheep

Your favorite AR Manufacturer...

After owning Bushmaster x2, Smith and Wesson, Delton, PSA, Olympic, Stag, Spikes, Daniel Defense and now BCM I have to say BCM is now my favorite and will get my money from now on.

Their product is top quality. All others are nice, but I now have BCM products placed above all others. It took forever to find a BCM lower which was a hefty price tag but I dont regret it one bit.

Whats your favorite AR builder. Anthony you are exempt. Lol.

My favorite factory rifle is a Noveske, it was my first ar and the fit, finish, and overall quality to me is just a bit better than the others.  I also have dd, bcm, colt, etc ar's and I will say the BCM and DD come in a close second.  I do use BCM charging handles on every rifle though bc I find them way better than other other standard ch.  

My BCM middy shoots very smooth but a little too smooth. It malfunctioned once with .223 in auto. I know they are "optimized" for 5.56 but not for me. I love it, I shoot it, I'll keep it, but I don't think I'll get another.

I don't have a favorite. Colt has always worked so I generally stick with that. I have no need for a Noveske as an AR. I just want it to go bang every time, no matter what, and shoot a few MOA. Anything else and I'd get something designed to do something else.

I havent had too many yet but out of the ones i have had so far...

• Umbrella Corp
  • Spikes 
  • PSA
  • S&W M&P15

I have to say that the Umbrella corp is my favorite and the Spikes comes in second. I have had the chance to shoot a DD and a BCM and they both were very nice but like others have said, I enjoy building my own rifles.. or shall i word it better... I enjoy assembling my own rifles.

my list of upcoming builds keeps growing.. still to come... Spikes Calico jack (.556), Noveske (300blk) and a Black Rain (.308)

Colt of course. Gotta have more than one. Example. Today at the range. Colt match target 20" crown barrell cmh model. 300 yard. Iron sights. 8 for 10 slow fire 8" target Blam. Good with my aging eyes. Just as well with my ar 10 and 16 power m 308. It can only get better.

Ps. That was with 55 grain and wind.