Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

So I'm just getting home -- Don't carry a smart phone so no access to web

I have 1 question and need a phone # -- What is the location of the UPS store where my sight is? I'd like to call them and find out why they still have it.

I want an eotech EXPS2-1 with a 3X maginifier -- I paid you for it -- Provide it -- I don't care if you need to buy it a full retail -- Get it to me or expect legal action

Please provide location of UPS store so I can confirm that they even know you --  

Unbelievable...

Look what I found....

The UPS Store
thumbnail.png
store%2B4995%2B5-27-09.JPG

3121 Fire Rd, Egg Harbor Township, NJ ‎

(609) 646-6070

That address look familiar?  It's the return address for the 1st tracking # supposedly going thru the USPS thru his work mail room

David --  Is this the address where you sent the check???

They are getting a call tomorrow --  Bet Ryan has a PO box there --  They should be able to confirm the tracking #

Ok Based on the interest shown in the other thread and a few people i have talked too off line i have set up this group buy thread.

This group buy is for forum members to purchase EOTECH EXPS2-1 and EOTECH EXPS2-2 Holographic Sights. 

NOTE: THESE ARE AUTHENTIC SIGHTS! NOT I REPEAT NOT CLONES!

The sights are new in box and authentic. They come with the complete full manufactures warranty and a 3x Magnifier (non Eotech) and mounts.

To place your order please Inbox me with what version of the Sight you would like and i will give you ordering info. I am doing it this way because this is in the OPEN forum. 

When you contact me please indicate what version of the Sight you wish to get.

Ordering time line... I will be collecting orders until 12 noon March 3rd. I will be placing the group order later that afternoon. My supplier usually ships the same day if i can get the order in by 3pm. I will be providing the forum members who have ordered with tracking info as soon as i get it from my supplier.

To recap. If you get in on this group buy, you will get an EXPS2 sight (you pick the aiming dot) and a free 3x magnifier for $450. 

Info on each sight can be found in the post below.

COST: $450 you can pick it up from me once they arrive (will meet at shooters range or SJSC) or for $8 i can ship it to you and provide tracking

Forum Members who are ordering

1. bugsy732 - EXPS2-2 - PAID 
  2. mrg45 - EXPS2-2 - PAID
  3. Andyb - EXPS2-2 - PAID (qdfts)
  4. David - EXPS2-2 - PAID - (FTS - Pending)
  5. Boejoula - EXPS2-2 - PAID  - (FTS Payment pending)
  6. JTY - EXPS2-2 - PAID - (qd fts - PAID)
  7. David8613 - exps2-2 - PAID! (qd fts - PAID)
  8. Heavyopp EXPS2-1 - PAID

Just another copy that can't be edited...

So lets get a count of how much money we are at here --  

I sent $456 total  --  

we have what looks like 8 total orders -- assuming you all sent at least the same amount 

8 X 456 = $3,648  -- are we into felony theft?  How about mail fraud?   since we all received USPS tracking #'s that turned out bogus

I didn't give you a free loan --  If you're going to refund my money please include interest --  19% is a pretty common credit card rate 

This can end simply --  Ship our product!!!!!

Infuckincrediable! I cannot believe this, you know this was a gift from wifey to me for my birthday, she was asking me everyday were was my gift, and i kept telling her its coming. Yeah Ryan I'll take my refund, ASAP! if its not too much trouble for you please send me my check or money order, tomorrow, not 3 days from now, not next week, tomorrow, no more excuses... Total BS, waste of time! I'm pissed!!!

David I will be sending out your refund Friday morning. Inbox me your email address and I will provide proof of USPS money order and shipping label by 12 noon Friday.

Ryan,

For those of us requesting a refund, you need to process this refund ASAP through the Square system. You must process within 60 days of the date of transaction. I've done refunds many times through Square and it takes all of 2 minutes.

https://squareup.com/help/en-us/article/5060-process-refunds

Please acknowledge when you have completed the refunds via Square so we can await the credit back within our accounts within 7 days.

Thanks.

I will be processing refunds for all on Friday. I need to place funds into the account that is linked to square in order to cover the return payments. That is not something I can do from the road.

At this point I'm wondering how the eotechs were acquired in the first place.

I'm giving this until tomorrow for ups to show a scan and delivery date.

The eotech are genuine and not knock offs as described. I purchased the sights through a vendor and all come with factory warranty. Selling a knock off and claiming it to be real would not only be foolish but just as bad as keeping anyone's money and not refunding it as I am offering to do here. It's not hard to spot a clone.

So I'm just getting home -- Don't carry a smart phone so no access to web

I have 1 question and need a phone # -- What is the location of the UPS store where my sight is? I'd like to call them and find out why they still have it.

I want an eotech EXPS2-1 with a 3X maginifier -- I paid you for it -- Provide it -- I don't care if you need to buy it a full retail -- Get it to me or expect legal action

Please provide location of UPS store so I can confirm that they even know you --

Unbelievable...

Like I have said before, I am happy to offer you a refund and process the refund through square. I have not once said I have disputed any refunds or have given any indication that I would not give refunds.

If you want the sight then please let me know if not then in happy to process your refund like everyone else who has asked for one.

Look what I found....

The UPS Store

thumbnail.png

store%2B4995%2B5-27-09.JPG

3121 Fire Rd, Egg Harbor Township, NJ ‎

(609) 646-6070

That address look familiar? It's the return address for the 1st tracking # supposedly going thru the USPS thru his work mail room

David -- Is this the address where you sent the check???

They are getting a call tomorrow -- Bet Ryan has a PO box there -- They should be able to confirm the tracking #

I do have a po box there. As with many small businesses that originate from a home business I use a ups mail box for a business address. I am able to receive packages when I am not around and I don't have to worry about anyone taking taking them. I have most items sent there but there are a few vendors who ship directly to my home address.

Yes that is the address that David sent the check to. It is also the return address on all shipping labels so if a package comes back unexpectedly, someone will be there to get it.

I ship from there and another ups store in the depthford area closer to one of my jobs.

So lets get a count of how much money we are at here --

I sent $456 total --

we have what looks like 8 total orders -- assuming you all sent at least the same amount

8 X 456 = $3,648 -- are we into felony theft? How about mail fraud? since we all received USPS tracking #'s that turned out bogus

I didn't give you a free loan -- If you're going to refund my money please include interest -- 19% is a pretty common credit card rate

This can end simply -- Ship our product!!!!!

Like I have said I my previous posts, I am happy to provide the sights or your refund. Your refund will be for the purchase price you paid and shipping. Nothing more.

If you want a refund I will process it for you as discussed in previous posts on Friday.

This stinks big time - contact info is hidden for website's domain http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=kreepertactical.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Is Ryan even a real name? To whom the check was written to?

Like thousands of other website owners in the world I purchased the web name and opted for the privacy option using go daddy. It is not a crime not is it illegal.

Like I have said before, I have been in contact as best I can, and have offered multiple options as to resolve this with everyone. There is not much more I can do except refund your money or have The sights delivered. Most of you have opted for refunds and I will process them on Friday for you as I discussed in my previous post.

Heavyopp if you want a refund let me know I'm happy to give it to you. As I mentioned to another member. You can also call your credit card company and dispute the charge and let them know you never received your product. They will assist you in getting your claim started and once you get your refund that I process on my end you should let them know so they can conclude their case. I will also provide them with proof of refund.

Edited for spelling

I have met Ryan in person. He is real. I have bought parts through him. Everything was exactly as described. So things were slow and yes a little frustrating. Sometimes real life gets involved. Most times because of work I cannot check my phone for 12-16 hours at a time. If you have ordered anything from PSA they have slow shipping and dont update their shipping in real time. But most are happy because they offer quality parts at a good price. Ryan is doing the same with some growing pains. Stick with it. I would because in the end I believe he will deliver and everyone will be happy.

I gotta ask....

What was it???? The addition of a Magnifier?

What made 7 people jump on this group buy?

in regards to "Privacy" on a domain, It's not Illegal nor a crime but its also not common for a business to have privacy on a domain..  I would bet there are a few companies that have it but its not common for a business to shield the Physical address, Emails and Phone.

I don't know Ryan so i wont judge him but everyone can agree group buys are a pain and this one seemed to have imploded due to lack of communication or lack of time the OP had to manage such a venture.

At this point i would say if a member wants a refund then just give it and let people get out stress free. If they want the optic just deliver it and let people move on. The parties involved don't need the extra stress or drama.

At this point i would say if a member wants a refund then just give it and let people get out stress free. If they want the optic just deliver it and let people move on. The parties involved don't need the extra stress or drama.

This is exactly what I am trying to do.

Ryan your not trying hard enough, what is the hold up now, where are the sights now, why aren't they being shipped as we speak? Why haven't we gotten any shipping information with ETA? This is super pissing me off, I feel like we all gave you a quick loan for something else and now your trying to put the product or money back before anyone notices and it blew up in your face... I can't believe a word you say anymore Ryan until you fix this...

No they are not. I used another store that I use to ship frequently.

At this point I am just going to process refunds for everyone. I have done my best to remedy the problems that have come up and have been as informative as possible and reply as quickly as possible while trying to juggle other things out side of the group buy. It's frustrating for all involved in sure and I would like this to be over as quickly as possible

If anyone is skeptical about receiving a refund I encourage you to contact your card company and let them know you have not received a item you ordered. They will assist you in opening a claim. Once you get the refund from me through the square system please notify the card company so they can conclude their case. I will also provide any proof of the refund they require.

It is/was not my intention to rip anyone off or sell anyone a clone as implied by various members here. I am truly sorry for all of the aggravation everyone has gone through. As I have mentioned already numerous times, I will be processing refunds on Friday. David will get proof of MO and shipping label Friday around noon and everyone else should get notifications via square.

I have done business with quite a few people on this forum and have always come through with a quality product and help when I can provide it. While I have had my problems in the past I have tried to be as up front as possible and as informative as possible. I attempted to coordinate a group buy here and it blew up in my face. I have offered every accommodation I can by offering refunds or ftf delivery. Whatever reply I give is met with resistance.

All packages will be recovered and returned. Refunds will be processed Friday as mentioned. Updated will be provided as quickly as possible. Outside of this there is not much more I can do to resolve things.

Edited for spelling

Ryan your not trying hard enough, what is the hold up now, where are the sights now, why aren't they being shipped as we speak? Why haven't we gotten any shipping information with ETA? This is super pissing me off, I feel like we all gave you a quick loan for something else and now your trying to put the product or money back before anyone notices and it blew up in your face... I can't believe a word you say anymore Ryan until you fix this...

There is not much more that I can do except refund everyone's money. And I am taking every step to do so.

Once again by offering up the refunds I am now met with another allegation. It seems there is no right answer for the membership here. I am anxious to get things resolved as quickly as possible as I am sure everyone involved is as well.

There is not much more that I can do except refund everyone's money. And I am taking every step to do so.

Once again by offering up the refunds I am now met with another allegation. It seems there is no right answer for the membership here. I am anxious to get things resolved as quickly as possible as I am sure everyone involved is as well.

Probably because no one understands why you can't process a refund while on your business trip, but you have the time to come on the forum with excuse after excuse. The money order refund I can see you can't do, but how long does it take to process a refund? Maybe 1 whole minute?

If UPS had the packages waiting, and you sent the payment at 9:50 pm. There is no reason they wouldn't have left the next morning sometime. Maybe 5pm The latest.

I know your a new up and coming business but from someone who runs a business 6 days a week, this is not a good start.