Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Actually, pretty boring. People asking for a refund, OP saying a refund will be issued on a certain date, more people asking for a refund, OP saying the refund will be issued.

Ho hum. :roulette:

While I have no vested interest in all this... I would also like to know where they are right this second...

And why they never left ups if they ever were there, I truly believe this was some kind of scam to get an interest free loan. First and last time I do a group buy with someone new with just a couple hundred posts. I was hesitant to do this, but I figured it would be a fun thing to do with friends of the forum. Vlad thank you for cracking this wide open.

And why they never left ups if they ever were there, I truly believe this was some kind of scam to get an interest free loan. First and last time I do a group buy with someone new with just a couple hundred posts. I was hesitant, but I figured it would be fun thing to do with friends of the forum.

Definitely agree. No more group buys. FTF COD. Or a legit online website.

I have no dog in this fight, but be very careful with how you talk to square about the refund. They are not firearm friendly and will freeze the account due to a terms of use violation. Big thread about it on FFLs only.

I'm just really curious as to where the sights are at.  If they are sitting at a UPS store or something.

I actually called Ryan's favorite UPS store this morning -- talked to both employees

They do Know Ryan, Say he's in there a lot --   NO PACKAGES FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE sitting there from Ryan --  

They did run the tracking # --  Say it's not from a store anywhere, it was generated from the UPS website

Ryan has apparently lied to us all but I guess this isn't news -- It is dishonorable and if I was him I'd hang my head in shame -- 

He also has failed to reply to my PM that he started -- Asked me if I wanted a refund also

I told him no -- I don't want a refund, I want the products I purchased -- asked him straight up by PM if he has the sights --  NO REPLY

I also know that he does live in Egg Harbor Township even though he uses the UPS box for mail -- Just in case we need to follow thru with legal charges

I have no dog in this fight, but be very careful with how you talk to square about the refund. They are not firearm friendly and will freeze the account due to a terms of use violation. Big thread about it on FFLs only.

I have not 1 care in the world if his account gets frozen -- My credit card will protect me -- that is 1 thing I am sure - regardless of his status with Square

I have not 1 care in the world if his account gets frozen -- My credit card will protect me -- that is 1 thing I am sure - regardless of his status with Square

i think he meant that for ryan... i'm with you though. i filed the dispute monday, im over this bs already. im pissed but i already ordered another RDS. im expecting it to ship in a week. i bet i get the sight before the dispute is closed lol

I hear ya Jer- just didnt want you to go through any more hassle than you have already.

No interest in his square acct.

Did everyone receive a unique tracking number? Just a curious bystander

I would imagine so --  Mine did have my town on it --  Not exactly sure if it had my address or not -- don't recall seeing it

it does have my address...

Edited by Heavyopp

I actually called Ryan's favorite UPS store this morning -- talked to both employees

They do Know Ryan, Say he's in there a lot --   NO PACKAGES FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE sitting there from Ryan --  

They did run the tracking # --  Say it's not from a store anywhere, it was generated from the UPS website

Ryan has apparently lied to us all but I guess this isn't news -- It is dishonorable and if I was him I'd hang my head in shame -- 

He also has failed to reply to my PM that he started -- Asked me if I wanted a refund also

I told him no -- I don't want a refund, I want the products I purchased -- asked him straight up by PM if he has the sights --  NO REPLY

I also know that he does live in Egg Harbor Township even though he uses the UPS box for mail -- Just in case we need to follow thru with legal charges

Where is your eotech right this second...

All I know I'm not excepting not one more excuse from this guy, if I don't see my money order in my mail box Saturday as promised we will know for sure this guy is full of it, and we definitely should go after him legally, so something like this never happens again.

Based on the total value he would be looking at at a 3rd degree indictable offense. Thsts a pretty serious charge. Unfortunately you all would have to go in person to fill out the report. The more that file a report the more likely they are to prosecute, especially if you guys hand them all the info that you have

And why they never left ups if they ever were there, I truly believe this was some kind of scam to get an interest free loan. First and last time I do a group buy with someone new with just a couple hundred posts. I was hesitant to do this, but I figured it would be a fun thing to do with friends of the forum. Vlad thank you for cracking this wide open.

I know this makes the entire forum look bad however I can tell you that I have participated in several group buys and ran one for some bullets as well. EVERYTHING went off without a hitch. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

All I know I'm not excepting not one more excuse from this guy, if I don't see my money order in my mail box Saturday as promised we will know for sure this guy is full of it, and we definitely should go after him legally, so something like this never happens again.

I'm game --  Just on the morality of it --  I hate being lied to -- There is also the consumer fraud  angle -- 

From what I gather, we would all be entitled to full refund, plus all legal, and travel fees, time off work -- everything would be on him,  plus an extra $200 in damages per offense

the state would then fine him up to $10,000 if it's his 1st offense and up to $20,000 if this isn't his 1st time

This is on top of the criminal charges Blue line is suggesting

Did I mention I hate being lied to??

I know this makes the entire forum look bad however I can tell you that I have participated in several group buys and ran one for some bullets as well. EVERYTHING went off without a hitch. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

I agree --  I've met a lot of really good people from this forum -- this one turd doesn't spoil it for me --  We'll get our money back -- I'm sure of that

Remember, I spoke to Ryan for about 30 minutes before jumping in -- I certainly didn't expect this