Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Mine are here too...   What a POS  --  never did I ask for a refund --  as far as I'm concerned he took a 0% interest loan out from all of us

This is on the reciept --

Note from Kreeper Tactical Canceled order

I never canceled my order -- 

I have one refund email that says "Kreeper Tactical has canceled your recent order and will issue a refund to your credit card."

But no credit on my card yet.

Sent from my DW CBOB using Tapatalk

I have to imagine the actual credit to the card will take another week to 10 days to actually post to the account

Got the order cancellation email as well.  I will not consider this a settled matter until the charges are credited back as the reversal still needs to clear the various accounts.

I'm dumbfounded by what went on.  Until I see definitive proof that there were ever sights to be delivered, I can only guess this was some type of scheme to fund some action in Atlantic City.

Until I see definitive proof that there were ever sights to be delivered, I can only guess this was some type of scheme to fund some action in Atlantic City.

He never had these or he found a way to make more money on them --  It was just too easy to prove they existed --

Maybe they got stolen from the mail room --  there still was no need to make up a story and issue a 2nd fake tracking # to buy time

He still has evaded every question as to the location of the sights --  

I told him flat out that I would rather the products ordered and not a refund --  never replied or acknowledged  --  Just issued a refund -- well I have an emailed promise of a refund -- not an actual refund

And as you know --  We've been here before

I can promise you this -- This refund doesn't hit my card and gets screwed up, I drive down to Egg Harbor township myself and file a complaint in person with the local PD -- 

As of right now, I have an email saying I am being refund my purchase price (same email as everyone else), but there is no mention of the $27 money order I sent for the FTS mount and shipping. Last thing Ryan said about it (almost a week ago) was he never received it.BULLSHIT! I probably would have bbelieved it if he didn't say the same thing to Dave. There was no way 2 checks got lost at the same time from the same address. I have been more patient about this then almost anything else I have ever seen or have been through in my life, but my patients are running very thin right now!

As of right now, I have an email saying I am being refund my purchase price (same email as everyone else), but there is no mention of the $27 money order I sent for the FTS mount and shipping. Last thing Ryan said about it (almost a week ago) was he never received it.BULLSHIT! I probably would have bbelieved it if he didn't say the same thing to Dave. There was no way 2 checks got lost at the same time from the same address. I have been more patient about this then almost anything else I have ever seen or have been through in my life, but my patients are running very thin right now!

You should be able to track that MO if it was USPS right on their website --- USPS does not cash a MO without ID --- If it was cashed it was cashed by the person who's name and address was on it

Still have the receipt?  

you should be able to track a money order to see if it was cashed.. 

As already mentioned, you should be able to track USPS Money Orders via the receipt. If it has not been cashed you should be able to receive your money back from USPS. If you've lost your receipt, check at your local USPS to see if they can look up the details.

I encourage everyone to make use of the feedback function on the forum in order to voice your displeasure with the seller. While posting feedback isn't nearly enough restitution, it is what we have available to us, and I think more than anything else we all want to put this event behind us.

Ryan made good on refund for me got it today, just wondering how everyone else made out with there refund, and what your planning on getting since this group buy didnt work out...

Curious on what happened with everybody else too

Received refund receipts about 10pm Friday night. No refunds yet.

I ordered an aimpoint PRO, the primary arms long eye relief 3x, and a larue fts mount.

Ryan made good on refund for me got it today, just wondering how everyone else made out with there refund, and what your planning on getting since this group buy didnt work out...

Glad to hear you got your refund.  Still awaiting the credit back to post to my account.

i haven't seen a dime yet.

do you guys prefer the lower 1/3 cw or absolute cw?  i didnt even give this a thought prior to the group buy

i was also looking into the aimpoint PRO (1/3), lucid hd7 (1/3), vortex sparc (absolute?), and the primary arms advanced series (absolute)

i haven't seen a dime yet.

do you guys prefer the lower 1/3 cw or absolute cw? i didnt even give this a thought prior to the group buy

i was also looking into the aimpoint PRO (1/3), lucid hd7 (1/3), vortex sparc (absolute?), and the primary arms advanced series (absolute)

I'm going absolute cowitness. I figure my dot will cover what I want to destroy. If for some reason it should go out I will be looking right at what I want to destroy sitting on my front post.

No credit ha been made to my account yet either. These things do usually take a week or so.

Sent from my DW CBOB using Tapatalk

That's why I haven't said anything until someone asked.

I got the same "refund" email and like the others, I have not seen a dime. I checked the status of the $27 money order, that has not been cashed yet, so chances are he's just going to toss it and continue to say he never received it. I wish I felt differently, but.......

I'm going absolute cowitness. I figure my dot will cover what I want to destroy. If for some reason it should go out I will be looking right at what I want to destroy sitting on my front post.

That's why I haven't said anything until someone asked.

is there a different mount on the PRO to make it absolute cw?  i thought it came as lower 1/3

is there a different mount on the PRO to make it absolute cw? i thought it came as lower 1/3

I could be wrong but I believe it comes with a mount and spacer. Using just the mounr you will get absolute. Adding the spacer will give you lower 1/3

You need to center the optic at 1.38" over the rail for a true absolute cowitness and 1.75" over the rail for lower 1/3 cowitness.

The Aimpoint PRO QRP mount with the included spacer puts the center of the optic at 1.535" over the rail, roughly right between an absolute and lower 1/3rd co-witness.

Removing the spacer in the QRP mount and putting it on flat top upper will give you a basically useless upper 1/3 cowitness.

You can buy aftermarket mounts if you prefer a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Photo comparison of absolute co-witness and lower 1/3 co-witness with an Aimpoint T1:

D8F628A7-CD76-4594-AB26-DCFB913CFE57-120

Shows how much more of the optic is unobstructed by irons. Also, in my experience, there is no discernible difference in split times when transitioning from an optic to irons regardless if you are running a lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness.

See this thread for more on optic mounts:http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/60940-wow-i-know-nothing-about-rifle-optic-mounts/

You need to center the optic at 1.38" over the rail for a true absolute cowitness and 1.75" over the rail for lower 1/3 cowitness.

The Aimpoint PRO QRP mount with the included spacer puts the center of the optic at 1.535" over the rail, roughly right between an absolute and lower 1/3rd co-witness.

Removing the spacer in the QRP mount and putting it on flat top upper will give you a basically useless upper 1/3 cowitness.

You can buy aftermarket mounts if you prefer a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Photo comparison of absolute co-witness and lower 1/3 co-witness with an Aimpoint T1:

Posted Image

Shows how much more of the optic is unobstructed by irons. Also, in my experience, there is no discernible difference in split times when transitioning from an optic to irons regardless if you are running a lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness.

See this thread for more on optic mounts:http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/60940-wow-i-know-nothing-about-rifle-optic-mounts/

Wasn't 100% sure, read a lot of different answers to the question.

What cowitness do you use, And why.

Does the lower 1/3 feel too high up for any of you guys?  I remember the last time I used one (almost 2 years ago) it almost felt like I was sacrificing my cheek weld for a red dot.

Wasn't 100% sure, read a lot of different answers to the question.

What cowitness do you use, And why.

I use lower 1/3. It gives me better situational awareness outside the optic. It allows me to keep my head up and not turtle my shoulders and back as much. It keeps me in a more natural and comfortable body position. I also prefer a standard FSB, and the lower 1/3 keeps less iron in my FOV.

Does the lower 1/3 feel too high up for any of you guys? I remember the last time I used one (almost 2 years ago) it almost felt like I was sacrificing my cheek weld for a red dot.

No. You are most likely shouldering the rifle a bit too low.

I got the same "refund" email and like the others, I have not seen a dime. I checked the status of the $27 money order, that has not been cashed yet, so chances are he's just going to toss it and continue to say he never received it. I wish I felt differently, but.......

check with the PO you bought it at --  Maybe you can VOID the MO --  definately start a refund claim on your end for the MO --  Maybe it actually is lost but I doubt it

For the record --- Nothing on my CC yet either but I don't expect to see squat till the end of the week --

Nothing by this time next week and I call CC company 1st then make an appointment with an Egg Harbor detective to file a complaint -- enough is enough

Yeah, I was looking to do something like below for absolute CW.  Best deal I could find right now is $461 all-in from Sportsman's Guide member-only with $20 GC next order.  Was hoping for the magnifier, but I'll just be happy to get my money back at this point.

eotech2-exps2.jpg

Yeah, I was looking to do something like below for absolute CW.  Best deal I could find right now is $461 all-in from Sportsman's Guide member-only with $20 GC next order.  Was hoping for the magnifier, but I'll just be happy to get my money back at this point.

eotech2-exps2.jpg

wouldnt that magnifier be pretty far back as pictured?