Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Yeah, I was looking to do something like below for absolute CW. Best deal I could find right now is $461 all-in from Sportsman's Guide member-only with $20 GC next order. Was hoping for the magnifier, but I'll just be happy to get my money back at this point.

Posted Image

Aimpoint PRO $390 shipped from aimsurplus

Yep, already have one for my AR and love it. I'm not in a rush. Optics are one of those things it pays to be patient and wait for the right deal on slickguns.

I have no patience, and I hate waiting. This build was supposed to be a budget build (close to m&p15 prices) and be over a period of time... after the mail gets here tomorrow (hopefully) I could have bought 3 m&p15s

For anyone who may want to follow up with filing criminal charges(though I would wait until at least the end of the week), do so with your local police and not the Little Egg Harbor PD. As a victim of online fraud you should be filing with the Law Enforcement Agency whose jurisdiction covers your home.

For anyone who may want to follow up with filing criminal charges(though I would wait until at least the end of the week), do so with your local police and not the Little Egg Harbor PD. As a victim of online fraud you should be filing with the Law Enforcement Agency whose jurisdiction covers your home.

Thanks Jon -- Hope it doesn't come down to that but I will not hesitate to file charges --  Being able to do it in my home town makes it much easier

I will wait till next week and will talk to the CC co 1st to be sure nothing has hit them but just not posted

We will see

Even though I got my refund, this group buy ended very badly, alot our time was wasted, and time is money. Ryan accepted responsibility and apologized for messing up last week in a pm. I told him with refund being issued this will all be water under the bridge, and if he wanted to try again to do a transaction with me I would but it would have to be face to face this time, I never got a response from him about that. I'm sorry but I'm beginning

to believe what I originally thought, there were no eotechs and this was an easy way of getting a quick no interest loan. If this was the case there should be repercussions for wasting our time and playing with our hard earned money.

The consumer fraud case is so clear cut he would be a fool to have it brought against him --  not once but two times he issued us false tracking #'s to further perpetuate his fraudulent intention

I would bet that a consumer fraud case against him would cost him 15,000 to 20,000 --  he'd be responsible for all costs --  once again only a fool would want this with all this evidence against him

This time next week, with no refund hitting our cards, and it will be obvious what his intentions are

Hasnt even shown face here in a few days. Still being a snake. Even if i got my money back the consumer case would be brough. We dont need people like this in the industry. Leave it to the legit folks..not some fly by nighters

I just want the money back already. His new business is already done, this will be all over every form of social media, reviews, BBB. Its been almost 6 weeks since I sent him the payment. Anything past this week I will file charges.

I did file a dispute with my credit card but its annoying having to watch my account to make sure nothing over draws unexpectedly also.

without "adding fuel to the fire".. does this guy have all of your credit card numbers???

He's got mine ---  from a previous order that I did receive...

I don't think he gets to see them from Square but I could be wrong

Hey everyone. Sorry I have not been able to get online here to answer any questions. I have been away for most of the week for work z

As for yor refunds. As far as everything goes on my end refunds were processed ladt Friday when I got home from work. All of you should have gotten emails with info regarding your refunds. From what I was told the refunds could take between 7-10 business days. This is not a time frame I set. It's pretty much standard when processing refunds to credit cards.

As I stated before if you want you can always file a claim with your individual credit card companies for extra piece of mind that you WILL get your money back. If you do, once the refund hits your account your credit card company will close your claim. I would recommend that you also let them know if the refund comes across and they do not automatically associate it with the claim.

I have yet to refund one person their shipping and mount money as I didn't have time to get it done before I left Monday. I will be contacting that person shortly and will get the refund out to him this afternoon.

The one person who had paid via check has already been refunded.

Again sorry to have caused all of his agravation to all of you. It was not my intention.

Still no credit card refund yet.  Not looking very promising, is it?

didnt everyone get tracking numbers for the refunds? if so I am sure its coming..  in his defense.. that stuff does normally take a while to show up.. 

didnt everyone get tracking numbers for the refunds? if so I am sure its coming..  in his defense.. that stuff does normally take a while to show up.. 

Square doesn't assign tracking numbers (other than original order number).  Understand the refunds take a while to process.  Just trying to gauge when to expect.  Thanks.

From what I read Square can take up to 7 days after refund is processed from Ryan's account -- That being said - Thursday comes and no refund it's time for action

What a Joke this has been --  I hope it was worth it to you -- reputation totally destroyed for a couple dollars --  the truth would have been best not tracking #'s

I'm starting to think we are getting another screwing...

squareup.com/market/kreeper-tactical  ----    Sorry we cannot find that business

It's been 10 days since the refund email --  Nothing since -- No CC action --  and it seems no more kreeper tactical account on Square

Wednesday I call the CC -- Friday I file criminal charges -- It's been plenty long and I'm tired of this turd having my money