Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Why haven't you called you CC yet? It takes 2 seconds to see if there is a pending refund to your account

Wouldn't checking the account online do the same thing?

There are pending charges from the weekend but no refund pending...

I'm starting to think we are getting another screwing...

squareup.com/market/kreeper-tactical ---- Sorry we cannot find that business

It's been 10 days since the refund email -- Nothing since -- No CC action -- and it seems no more kreeper tactical account on Square

Wednesday I call the CC -- Friday I file criminal charges -- It's been plenty long and I'm tired of this turd having my money

Since all of this has gone down hill someone has reported me for selling firearms related items and square closed my account. As I mentioned already square hit my account for two refund withdrawals last week.

Square also just hit my account today for a chargeback claim for a sight and a second for shipping fees. Not sure when the claims free filed but it should give you an idea as to the delay on action.

As I had mentioned already file a claim with your bank/card if you are uncertain of the refund coming from me. Once the refund hits your account your bank will close the claim.

So only (2) refund withdrawals were processed, out of how many that went thru square?

Ryan can you provide ANY more information than this?

Two withdrawals totaling over $2700 all the charges plus all shipping and mounts charged.

reefpenguins.com 2.0

I kinda figured this was your endgame all along.  No merchant welcomes chargebacks/disputes because it inhibits there business, but I guess that's why reef penguins.com is a dead link now.  I'm guessing you want us to fight with our respective CC companies and go away quietly?

Do you really think your case will hold up in court?  You don't think the truth about the mailroom at work, the UPS store, the Square account will come out in an investigation?

For those who are intending on filing charges, please PM me so that I can provide you with some information(though you likely already have everything I could come up with).

Ryan, you utterly screwed this up. Your "business" being closed is the least of your worries. Criminal charges are likely.

The sad part is still no explanation -- Ryan where there ever any sights?  

No real answer to this is what makes me want to file charges and screw up your world some --  Sure looks like it was a scam from the beginning but I do find it hard to believe someone would do this on a public forum -- especially after talking to you on the phone 

Can you imagine the fallout when subpoenas hit your work -- cause they are involved in this too -- 7 counts of theft by deception

then there's the part where we get our money back and then some with the 7 counts of consumer fraud

So Ryan,  What happened?  

For those who are intending on filing charges, please PM me so that I can provide you with some information(though you likely already have everything I could come up with).

Will do -- All of us should be on the same page too

reefpenguins.com 2.0

I kinda figured this was your endgame all along. No merchant welcomes chargebacks/disputes because it inhibits there business, but I guess that's why reef penguins.com is a dead link now. I'm guessing you want us to fight with our respective CC companies and go away quietly?

Do you really think your case will hold up in court? You don't think the truth about the mailroom at work, the UPS store, the Square account will come out in an investigation?

I'm not welcoming chargebacks. I know it inhibits my ability to conduct business and accept credit cards. But based on everyone's concerns here it's the only way that I can think of to give everyone sense of security that they are getting their money back.

I've already initiated the refunds. Everyone has gotten their emails from square that the refunds are being processed. The funds were taken from my account last week. Outside of that there isn't much more I can do. I have done everything I can to get these refunds back to everyone as quicky as possible.

I'm not welcoming chargebacks. I know it inhibits my ability to conduct business and accept credit cards. But based on everyone's concerns here it's the only way that I can think of to give everyone sense of security that they are getting their money back.

I've already initiated the refunds. Everyone has gotten their emails from square that the refunds are being processed. The funds were taken from my account last week. Outside of that there isn't much more I can do. I have done everything I can to get these refunds back to everyone as quicky as possible.

You have failed to prove that these sights ever existed. Which in this case, is the biggest problem of all. Its makes everyone of us feel that this was a scam from the beginning.

No real answer to this is what makes me want to file charges and screw up your world some -- Sure looks like it was a scam from the beginning but I do find it hard to believe someone would do this on a public forum -- especially after talking to you on the phone

Can you imagine the fallout when subpoenas hit your work -- cause they are involved in this too -- 7 counts of theft by deception

then there's the part where we get our money back and then some with the 7 counts of consumer fraud

So Ryan, What happened?

I have already said over and over that I did not try and screw anyone out of any money. The sights were ordered and it all fell apart withy lack of follow through with shipping. I should have been more on top of the situation and done a better job. I accept full responsibility for this and I have said so already.

Once again all i can say is that in sorry for the inconvenience this has caused everyone. It was not my intention at all.

No real answer to this is what makes me want to file charges and screw up your world some --  Sure looks like it was a scam from the beginning but I do find it hard to believe someone would do this on a public forum -- especially after talking to you on the phone 

So Ryan,  What happened?

I want an answer as well. Its amazing how you're avoiding this one and only question over and over again with the rest of this bullshit.

I have already said over and over that I did not try and screw anyone out of any money. The sights were ordered and it all fell apart withy lack of follow through with shipping. I should have been more on top of the situation and done a better job. I accept full responsibility for this and I have said so already.

Once again all i can say is that in sorry for the inconvenience this has caused everyone. It was not my intention at all.

So this statement says you have them -- Correct

Take a picture of the sights and magnifiers and post it --  I know you can do it --  All this ends and we impatiently wait for our refunds

Or have they conveniently been "Shipped back to my supplier" -- I then say how?  Post a tracking # so we can check on the package to see if it actually existed -- and all this ends...

You took it upon yourself to give me a refund -- I asked for the product -- not a refund -- If I was getting a refund I wanted interest on a loan cause thats what it seems I gave you

Take a picture of the sights and magnifiers and post it -- I know you can do it -- All this ends and we impatiently wait for our refunds

Or have they conveniently been "Shipped back to my supplier" -- I then say how? Post a tracking # so we can check on the package to see if it actually existed -- and all this ends...

You took it upon yourself to give me a refund -- I asked for the product -- not a refund -- If I was getting a refund I wanted interest on a loan cause thats what it seems I gave you

A tracking number wouldn't suffice for me. That tells me nothing about the sight. I want to see a picture of 7 eotechs, in boxes, with 7 magnifiers next to them. Or a invoice from his supplier for the 8 eotechs and magnifier.

I'm willing to bet his supplier is Primary Arms since they sell all optics over 400 with that same magnifier free.

As an outsider, I've tried to not comment, but it's clearly obvious he never had the sites. All he had to do was take one pic and all the questions would've ended. Regardless of whether or not you all get your money back, you were all scammed. He says the money has been taken out of his account. I say show the guys whose money you have that indeed that is true. Not here, but privately. Show them a copy of your statement that shows the money was taken out.

Take a picture of the sights and magnifiers and post it -- I know you can do it -- All this ends and we impatiently wait for our refunds

Or have they conveniently been "Shipped back to my supplier" -- I then say how? Post a tracking # so we can check on the package to see if it actually existed -- and all this ends...

I have already stated a little over a week ago that I had returned the sights in order to recover the funds that would be taken for the refunds. Was i supposed to sit on over $2700 in product hoping that someone would buy it? I did not take a photo of the sights as I didn't think it was necessary at the time. Now lookin back I wish I did.

I don't know what more I can say to you all except that I'm sorry. Your refunds will hopefully be completed and everyone will have their money back. I attempted to put this group buy together with the best of intentions. It was not my intention to have everything end up as it is now. I screwed up and caused everyone agrivation and stress. I have done everything I can to fulfill my obligation to each of you and refund your money. Outside of what I have already done there is not much more I can do.

I deeply regret all the stress and agravation this has caused each and everyone of you and I hope everyone gets their refunds soon.

I have already stated a little over a week ago that I had returned the sights in order to recover the funds that would be taken for the refunds. Was i supposed to sit on over $2700 in product hoping that someone would buy it? I did not take a photo of the sights as I didn't think it was necessary at the time. Now lookin back I wish I did.

I don't know what more I can say to you all except that I'm sorry. Your refunds will hopefully be completed and everyone will have their money back. I attempted to put this group buy together with the best of intentions. It was not my intention to have everything end up as it is now. I screwed up and caused everyone agrivation and stress. I have done everything I can to fulfill my obligation to each of you and refund your money. Outside of what I have already done there is not much more I can do.

I deeply regret all the stress and agravation this has caused each and everyone of you and I hope everyone gets their refunds soon.

Hey Ryan, who was your supplier on this group buy?

Right now I'm 99% sure I am going to have to file with the Police. Like the others I have contacted my CC company since I have not received my refund yet, and Ryan has STILL NOT provided me a refund for the FTS base and shipping. I paid that by Money Order so there would be no waiting for any type of CC refund for him to refund my money.

Right now I'm 99% sure I am going to have to file with the Police. Like the others I have contacted my CC company since I have not received my refund yet, and Ryan has STILL NOT provided me a refund for the FTS base and shipping. I paid that by Money Order so there would be no waiting for any type of CC refund for him to refund my money.

Did you check to see if your money order was cashed? As far as my records go I only had one mount and shipping payment that was processed (for jty) and he is getting his refund shortly. If you can see if it was cashed please let me know and I will get it back to you.

I agree -- Enough lies --  Time for proof

It comes out now or it comes out later --  later will be much harder 

Can't you see We're really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt -- but you just won't take the opportunity to prove yourself right