Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

When I processed the refunds there was enough money to cover the refunds. I don't know why there would have been a problem. I have no desire to drag this out any longer than it has already been. Once I hear back from square I will be happy to process the refunds like I did for you. Provide photos of refunds and tracking info just like I did with yours.

Shutup. No more excuses. Pay these people you THIEF.

I'm not making any excuses. Once I hear back why the refunds didn't process and the hold will be released I will send each and every refund to each person and provide the same refund info I did for David.

I am not trying to screw anyone out of Any money. I said I would send David his refund and I did. I will do the same for everyone else as well.

I messed up with this whole group buy. I admit it and own up to it. But I did not try and screw anyone out of their money. I may have had some bad deals in the past on another forum but I made good on those deals and I am going to make good on this debacle. Regardless of what everyone may think, you will get your refunds. I made good on my promise to refund David and will be doing the same to each person involved in this group buy.

If no one has any confidence in my statement then file a claim with your card company. I will provide documentation to each person that the card company gets the money back so you can be assured I am not going to just scoot by and not pay back the money owed.

And no, I'm not playing the victim. I want this resolved just as much as everyone else.

Does square have customer service that you can call? Let your fingers do the walking.You know...reach out and touch somebody.

I have tried looking up a call number for Square but have only come up with a line that is a recording. The customer service department responds to email requests from your dashboard and usually responds within 24 hours.

where are the screen shots of the invoices and the information for the supplier.... or the deduction from your bank to cover the purchases you made..

you wonder why I was "unprofessional" and why I "called you out"... this is why...

if you don't have your money back from this guy today right now.. and you have not already gone to the police.. you are not making the best decisions.. 

you have been given every opportunity.... and failed at every point.. 

where are the screen shots of the invoices and the information for the supplier.... or the deduction from your bank to cover the purchases you made..

you wonder why I was "unprofessional" and why I "called you out"... this is why...

if you don't have your money back from this guy today right now.. and you have not already gone to the police.. you are not making the best decisions..

you have been given every opportunity.... and failed at every point..

Vlad, as a moderator of the forum you have these guys back that is for sure. But as far as your role here to help try and come to an amicable solution for everyone you are far from perfect.

Yes I have failed miserably with this group buy. But I am doing what I can to get things resolved. I encourage those still waiting to please file with your credit card company for a claim if you don't believe I will refund your money. Even if you file your claim I will provide each of you with documentation that the card company has received the payment. I don't want anyone to think I skated away and didn't pay back what was owed

If you want to give me the opportunity to refund you via money order like I did with David then I will do so as I have said before.

If I was trying to screw everyone out of their money then why would I refund one person? Why would I come back to answer questions time after time only to get blasted over and over? If I were guilty of trying to screw everyone out of their money I would just "lay low" and not come back again.

You will all get your refunds, that's all I can say... I want this to be over just as much as everyone else. Like you all have said already, my reputation here is ruined. This is a great forum and the people are quite a stand up group. I did not try and screw anyone out of their money although it sure seems like it. The only thing I can do is apologize again and again and make sure everyone gets their money back.

I am truly sorry for all of the agravation this has caused and that this has been a tarnish on this forum and it's membership.

and to take it a step further... you took a lot of money

promised a product that never got there..

and just kept the money...

to all people I know.. that's theft... you stole from these people.. at this point it doesnt matter what your intentions are.. they are irrelevant.. it SOUNDS like you are encouraging people to dispute the money so you never have to give it back.. 

lets see if I follow this..

set up a separate account not directly tied to your real money (you already stated it was a dif account)

take payment from everyone

withdraw the funds and 0 out that account..

then.. just let it work its magic...

the credit card companies charge you back.. but there is no account associated with square.. so they never see the cash.. they refund the people.. so they eventually shut up... 

and well.. you steal a couple thousand dollars.. 

this is why you continuously encourage everyone to file a dispute?

its obvious you never had the product.. I heard more than once "I will just pick mine up".. no response.. 

lets see if I follow this..

set up a separate account not directly tied to your real money (you already stated it was a dif account)

take payment from everyone

withdraw the funds and 0 out that account..

No this is not the case at all. Do you tie in your personal finances with a business account? I bet you don't. So why would you assume that anyone else would do the same?

the credit card companies charge you back.. but there is no account associated with square.. so they never see the cash.. they refund the people.. so they eventually shut up...

and well.. you steal a couple thousand dollars..

this is why you continuously encourage everyone to file a dispute?

Again, you are mistaken. Yes I encourage everyone to file a claim if they do not have any confidence in what unsaid. I want to make sure they get some piece of mind that they will get paid back. I have already said I will provide documentation that the card companies will get their money. And each person can call and follow up on the claim even afte that to make sure I'm following through on my promise to pay.

I'm not trying to get over on anyone. I want to get the refunds back to everyone and given the opportunity I will, like I did with David's. But if no one believes me then file a claim and I will still follow through.

well if I were a business owner I would have a separate account.. sure.. but that would imply running a legitimate business.. one that sells more than promises.. 

every single thing you have done so far has been a problem... every single point there was some magical delay...

go back through and read this thread.. read it with a neutral mind.. and then at the end tell me that you would believe a single word out of your mouth?

I have, and I regret the way I handled things. You are right I should have taken care of things better, followed through better.

I realize that everyone has little faith in what I say, that is the reason I encourage the claim with your card companies. I want everyone to get their money back. Either from me or their card company. And if they file a claim I will provide them with proof the card companies were paid back. Will that do me any good on the forum ? No. But at least I can prove to each of them that I made good on my promise to pay them back and I wasn't trying to skate away and not pay te money owed back.

Can you tell the guys which wholesaler you got the optics from? Don't just leave again without answering the question and not come back for several days.

Please.................... Answer clearly................... ONE friggen question that these poor people ask of you................ JUST ONE!!!! 

Send me my full amount by money order.

You can deal with square and all that bullshit.

You don't have a shred of evidence that this wasnt a case of theft and you repeatedly dodge all requests to authenticate your claims. Lets face it. You stole our money plain and simple and then tried to play it off with a shit ton of excuses that never added up.

You just might be the one and only person I ever file charges on in my life. I avoid legal action because of the headaches and wasted time it comes with, but you're making it very tempting just on principle alone.