Bugsy732

EOTECH EXPS2-1 & EXPS2-2 GROUP BUY - Official Ordering thread

Hey everyone, I dropped the sights off with my mail room to bring to the post office Monday, as I wasn't going to have enough time to get them there myself before I left for a business trip. I have emailed my assistant to look in to it for me and to get back to me in the am. As soon as I hear back I will report back.

Regardless, I will be back in state late tomorrow afternoon to make sure if the packages are not received I can get to the bottom of this for everyone.

I'll be on and off line tonight from the hotel to help answer any questions

Really hoping to see something tomorrow... at least an update on the tracking website...

I ship a lot of packages via priority mail at my office and the tracking info is almost always updated next day.  Maybe the post office I go thru is more efficient?  I am a bit worried at this point...

I can't stop watching youtube videos on these sights lol

I have had great experiences with many on this forum but I'm sorry this is the longest I ever waited for anything... Trying to be patient, I hope this reaches my home this week I'm just a little tired of waiting with no tracking info. I hope the next group buy Is little quicker...

Pffft. I've been waiting since Nov. 2012 for my NJGF AR lower and they just showed up last week. This is nothing.

Sure -- but these sights have been in hand since March 17th -- 

Once those lowers came in, and it was in Nicks hands,  you got them -- or at least had the opportunity to get them ---  and they are 1/4 the cost of where we are

I'm really hoping it's just a USPS tracking screw up and the package will be here today -- disappointing if they're sitting in a mail room and it'll be another week 

A raptor CH is a nice package to come home to! I miss mine.. should never have sold it... smh... now I have a bcm gunfighter mod4 that came w my upper but I'm a lefty so its almost useless to me.

Eotech... where are you...

hey everyone, just got back in to the office from my trip.  I have inboxed everyone and am posting here as well.

Turns out the sights were never taken to the post office by my mail room. The office manager here intercepted them prior to the mail drop and seems to believe that i have violated company policy by using company resources to pay for the shipping of the sights. I came back to a very stern note on my desk to see her when i get in to discuss company policy. it burns me because i left instructions with the mail room that these were personal packages and paid for by me and were not put on the company account. I am not entirely sure how the office manager came to be involved in the first place.

in any case, I am very sorry for the delay in getting these out. This is the first time i used my office mail room and i never anticipated this happening, especially since all they had to do is drop them off with the office mail at the end of the day.  

I have inboxed each buyer and will be contacting each of you tomorrow when i get in the office and get the packages back to confirm shipping.

So how did it turn out?? -- Did your office manager hold the boxes hostage? -- Hope you still have a job

She has the packages, I have a meeting later today to discuss "my actions and use of the mail room and it's resources" . Meeting is scheduled for 3:30. Although I feel a reprimand coming, I should be able to get everything rectified today.

3 "meetings" later (office manager, accounting manager and supervisor) and I have the packages and much "clearer" understanding of the office policy on using the mail room and the offices policies on shipping personal items from the office.

I am meeting with clients this evening in PA so I'll be getting everything out in the am.

I will report back later.

Update: dropped off all packages at the post office. New tracking info to follow for everyone as soon as I get back from running errands.

Why do we need new tracking info?  Original is no good?  

Why do we need new tracking info?  Original is no good?

If he used his own billing to pay for shipping I'm not sure why tracking would be different.... If he used companies info and billed to them then there are probably new tracking numbers since the company he works for doesn't want to pay to ship his personal stuff...

I have no new info also --  Only tracking # I have says the same thing for 10 days now -- "Electronic shipping Info received"

It is becoming laughable....  

Maybe they'll get here this week --  Maybe not -- One never knows